Debriefing

During lunch, Heeseung was sitting with his friends, when they started talking about the conversation class.

They all started complaining about how awkward it went. How they didn't know what to say. How they were too shy.

Heeseung didn't feel included, since it went perfectly well for him. He didn't even feel bored for a second. Once again, he congratulated himself for having such a capable partner.

"The professor told us it was not just talking, we had to charm each other!" grumbled one of them.

At those words Heeseung blushed. Until now, he didn't realize what being partner meant.

"Your Highness is so lucky. Since you are with Prince Sim out of spite, you don't really have to do this all charm thing."

Heeseung refrained from contradicting him. his cheeks still pink, he just nodded and tried to act normal, despite the wild images that just popped in his head.

No, Jake wasn't trying to charm him at all back then. He was just doing what the teacher asked for. They were just talking...

After this discussion, Heeseung was still satisfied about his morning. And when the afternoon classes started, he sat next to Jake, and even put their tables together.

But while he thought it totally normal, the room around him went silent, and everyone stared at him, Jake included.

"What is going on?" he asked.

"Your Highness," whispered Jake. "You realize we dont need to be in pairs for this afternoon's classes?"

Heeseung hadn't realized. He tried to keep it together, and taking up is blandest tone as cover up, he replied:

"Ah...Can't I sit next to you?"

Jake was dumbfounded.

"No, of course, huh, yes. You can stay here...if you want."

"I want," simply said Heeseung.

And they stayed as such for the rest of the afternoon. Jake's face completely red.