How dare you!

Heeseung was facing The Duchess of Morrier in a deserted corridor.

Everyone else was enjoying the sun on the grass outside.

"I came here because you begged me to, so now, tell me what you want," spat Heeseung.

"I warned you." Her voice was trembling. "I urged you to stay away from him!"

"This again? I did nothing wrong."

"How do you explain his state then?"

"If it bothers him that much that I'm talking to the Duchess, then he should stop being a coward and intervene."

"You don't understand anything!"
Heeseung made a face.
"You really are heartless! You can't understand how hard you are making it for him!"

Heeseung banged against the wooden shelf near him, shooting:

"What do you know about my heart?!"

"I don't give a damn about your heart!" Heeseung jumped. "No one cares about your feelings, since you have no respect for others'! I know the Prince cries when he see you with the Duchess, and you still stay around him! Can't you see you're making him suffer? That he is heartbroken because of you?!"

This time, Heeseung howled too:

"You are no one to tell me what I should do! I'll do anything to get what I want! Even if I'm hated! As long as he stays away from her, it's all that matters!"

"You're the worst!"

"SHUT UP!" he yelled, banging the wood again.

The Duchess squealed and took her face in her hands, trembling.

That's when Jake appeared at the end of the corridor:

"What's going on here!?"

He ran to the Duchess to make sure she was alright. He then turned to Heeseung and exclaimed:

"What did you do again!?"

Facing Jake's angry expression, Heeseung lost composure. He could see people peering from the door.

"I didn't do anything! She's the one that wanted to talk to me and started to insult me!"

The Duchess snuggled up against Jake and whined:

"He tried to hit me!"

The two princes opened eyes wide, and Jake looked at Heeseung with horror.

"It's a lie!" exclaimed Heeseung. "The only one I hit here is this shelf!"

"Why is the Duchess crying then?!" exclaimed Jake.

"She's faking it!"

The Duchess squealed again.

"That you would take it out on the boys of the class wasn't glorious, but now, a girl?"

Heeseung panicked.

"I didn't do anything, I swear! I shouted, nothing more!"

But Jake wasn't listening anymore. He was escorting the Duchess away and turned only to look at Heeseung with such a disdainful look that the Prince flinched.

Once Jake had left the corridor, Heeseung felt sick and ran away in the other direction, a hand on his mouth.