His Royal Highness Heeseung

Yes, Prince Lee was handsome. But when it came to his personality, it was harder to appreciate.

He was polite, had good speech, was ponctual—when he wasn't trying to make an entrance—, treated girls right and was a a good student.

But he had this odious side to him.

He didn't like competition, in any discipline, he would put a little too much importance on rank, and he had a taste for tyranny.

He was always a dream to girls because he liked to have them flock around him, giving him even more status.

But everyday, he would apply himself to make life miserable to any boy he was considering inferior to his standards. And he was not alone in his doings. He always had his little court of "friends" following him around and taking pleasure in persecuting their classmates.

What made it even harder for his victims was that he would always act with discretion and had talent in making it seems like they deserved it. Making it impossible for the poor students to hold him accountable for anything.

He particularly liked hearing, around the corner of a corridor, someone trying to convince one of his groupies that he was rotten inside. And then hearing her completely deny it.

But one day, someone finally stood up to him effectively.