Plan B

The following days, the euphoria withered, but the proximity between partners tightened. Everyone was in a good mood, and the classes were pure bliss.

And once again, Heeseung and Jake were the center of attention.

During dance class in particular. Instead of the correct position, they were all over each other. Heeseung's arms around Jake's neck and Jake's arms around Heeseung's waist. Forehead to forehead, mumbling between them and laughing.

The atmosphere around them was so saturated that it was as hard to look at than to look away from.

The teacher had to correct them several times, saying they were too much.

*

After a while, the class got used to the mood. Everything became rather peaceful.

But then, while he was walking around with his group, Heeseung came upon a familiar scene:
Jake was talking with The Duchess of Arleni.

He had this same happy expression and satisfied posture he had back when Heeseung first saw them together.

Heeseung was enraged. He couldn't believe their night together had not been enough to make him forget her. In a second, he made up a plan to keep them away from each other, and the next day, another scandal arose at St Elite.

Heeseung had started to court The Duchess of Arleni again.