Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Fia's POV

"Your place is cute." Edith wandered my living room, the only room I've been thrifting for at the moment.

"Thanks, estate sales have really done me good. It seems everything's coming back into style." I chuckled as I brought out two very different dresses.

"Is it a party where people are showing off, or is it a party where people don't care." I held the two dresses up. She smirked.

"Showing off."

"So the black." I nodded and turned to change.

"Are these people Lycans?" I hollered, slipping on the sleek dress.

"Some, it's a bar outside of town. I'm hoping Deacon doesn't show. He always kills my buzz when he does." She was inspecting the art on my walls when I came out.

"That's hot." She nodded approvingly.

"Deacons gonna be there?" There was tension in my question. She shrugged.

"Possibly. They're pretty weird about the birthday boy, so I'm not sure." She eyed me, questions turning over in her mind.

"And how do you know the birthday boy?" I asked, swiftly brushing off the news and tying my laced heels.

"I've always known him. I think he extends invites to me out of courtesy, or to get under my dads skin." She chuckled as if there was a story there.

"Well, I'm looking for casual sex. So point me to any men that might suit those desires." I pulled on my big jacket and fluffed my dark hair.

My phone rang as soon as we got into the car. I groaned when I saw the contact.

"Who is it?" Edith asked before starting the car.

"Angelo. I'm gonna ignore it." I tucked my phone back into my bag.

"Answer it. It's a bit of a drive. You have time." She assured. It wasn't the time I was concerned with. I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I deadpanned.

"Hey, how's school?" It sounded as if he cared, but I'm sure it was another way he intended to correct me or guide me in a manner he saw fit.

"Don't small talk her, fucking weirdo." Fiore shouted over him. I smiled as I heard them struggle over the phone.

"When you call people you ask them about themselves first Fiore." He snapped.

"It's Fia! Just get to the point!" Fiore snapped back. I pulled the phone from my ear and hit the video call. This I had to see. I cackled when Firoes smiling face was mere millimeters from the camera before Angelo snatched the phone.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I laughed.

"Fiore wants me to transport him over. I told him he needed to ask first." Angelo finally huffed, distancing himself from our brother.

"I can't tonight, I'm going out with Edith." I told them.

"I'll go!" Fiore piped.

"Edith?" Angelo's eyes narrowed.

"Yeah, it's a birthday party. Come next weekend Fiore. I have a ton of reading tomorrow." I told him. He faked hurt while Angelo stared into the phone.

"Is she with you?" He asked. I turned the camera on Edith while she drove.

"Hey, have you sculpted anymore dicks since I saw you last?" She glanced over. I laughed and caught the tail end of him rolling his eyes.

"We're kidding, there's actually a lot of cool sculptures here. You should come with Fiore next weekend." I smirked.