Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Deacon's POV

I've been awake for an hour, keeping so unattainably still so I wouldn't wake her. I didn't want her out of my arms. I knew the moment she opened her eyes she'd distance herself, and I wasn't ready for that.

She stirred and let out a sleepy mewl as her small hand fisted the fabric of my shirt. I peered down at her, consumed by her smooth skin and dark lashes. Maybe waking her up wouldn't be so bad, I missed those chocolate eyes.

"I can feel you staring." She let out a quiet rasp. I adjusted my arms, pulling her closer. Her hand slid down to my abdomen, pushing me softly so our bodies wouldn't touch. I think the feel of my stomach had surprised her, because she froze, those little fingers spanning the contours of my body.

"You're so big." She whispered, allowing herself to fall into me. I had created a crater in the couch, which had forced her body close to mine majority of the night.

"I promise I'll always be gentle." I spoke in return, a sensual smile tugged my lips. Thinking of the ways I could handle her in the bedroom, how many times I could make her squirm and scream.

"And what if I don't want you being gentle?" She pulled her head back, looking up at me with big curious eyes, ones that tempted me to think she's never felt true pleasure. Then again it felt like all my pleasure before Fia was childs play, a mockery of the real thing. I so badly wanted the real thing, I wanted her to cry for me, beg me, and look me in the eyes while she took me, all of me.

"Does my little princess like it rough?" I brought a hand to her face, tugging her lips closer to mine.

"It depends." She breathed as she tilted her head up further. I couldn't tell if she was toying with me or if she was truly enamored with this moment. I tugged her slender thigh over me, she looked down between us, noticing the erection beneath my pants.

~~~~

Fia's POV

My god he was hard as a rock, along with his firm big body. I wanted him to weigh me down, to press his weight into me. He took hold of my face, forcing me to look up at him. He leaned in, not once giving me time to pull away. His warm mouth covered mine, pushing my head back down into the couch, he flipped me to my back, prying my legs open for his frame.

"Deacon." I whined. I didn't have the mental strength to stop him.

"Let yourself have me Fia." He pressed his lips back to mine, laying his weight into me. I moaned, instinctively grabbing for his waist, keeping him close. He was so heavy, so broad, I couldn't help but feel up his shirt, finally touching the contours of his chest. He growled in approval as he rolled his hips into mine.

"We have to stop." I moaned as I caught sight of his abdomen flexing while he rolled his erection right into my wet core. He fisted my hair and pulled my head back down so he could kiss me again. My whine was muffled and pathetic. Our tongues danced to the rhythm of his hips. I had broke free, breathing while he slid a hand to the inside of my thigh, spreading me wider for him. His hand looked so large as it gripped me.

"Deacon." I spoke up, hoping he'd see the hesitance in my gaze and stop. He didn't, reached for the belt on my pants, unclipping it with one hand and aggressively pulling it off of me. He threw it to the floor with a clang as he unbuttoned my jeans.

I couldn't breathe, I was so mindless as I watched his hand slip into the front of my jeans. I cried out as he cupped me through my panties, groaning at the feel of the damp fabric.

"Oh princess" he growled, the heel of his palm pressing to my clit as his fingers toyed with the wet fabric. "The things I wanna do to you." He watched me as I withered beneath him, my head digging back into the couch as he moved his hand against me expertly.