chapter ten

CHAPTER10;
one punch anya

━━━━━━━━

"LADIES AND   gentleman you are the chosen few!" a man much older than henry henderson took the stage and yelled into the mic. he stood on a podium that overlooked the crowd of families below him while the rest sat above and watched him give his speech.

"thanks to your efforts and the efforts of your parents . . you have passed through the most narrow of gates and into our academy, eden." 

in the seats above, where thousands of parents and their children sat; we find the forger family. all listening intently as the man on stage gave his congratulations to every student present. 

"to all 210 proud new students and their families . . congratulations! those of us at eden welcome you with all our hearts!" just then, the choir began to sing and a new, but still old, man took the stage. 

[name] suppressed a yawn, observing with tired eyes the appearances of who he assumes will be his new classmates for the year. he wasn't really listening to the old man earlier, he didn't sound sincere and he was too tired to listen to such a long speech.

just say 'congratulations! we're happy to have you!' why did it have to be so long? 

he sighed. he's never been to school but he has to say, it's very boring.

from the books loid made him read he could guess that school doesn't have beds in class, they certainly don't tolerate sleeping in class either. he hasn't even started his classes yet and he already doesn't like it. 

he hopes that he doesn't get separated from anya though, from what he could see, the teachers were placing them into their classes. 

considering each class has a homeroom advisor, he hopes he wouldn't be stuck with the pig from before. [name] trailed his eyes over to professor swan, who had a fake wig on. [name] snickered 'he looks like one of the princesses in anyas show' 

anya, hearing his thoughts, could not shake the image out of her head.

when anya was finally called, loid urged her to go on by herself and she did so, rather nervously. soon after, [name]'s name was also called and he cheered upon realizing the gods granted his wish and placed him in the same room as his sister.

the older twin quickly followed behind anya, he caught her looking at a boy and his instincts told him to do so as well. he was met face to face with a boy who harbored hazel eyes and hair that resembled the chocolate [name] ate this morning. 

this was damian desmond, the child of loids main target and the target who the twins must procure a friendship with. 

when damian caught the twins eyes looking at him, he almost choked on his breath upon locking eyes with [name]. now, our dear protagonist was not rude, depending on your age range he wasn't rude in the slightest - however,