extras , one

EXTRAS ; ONE
a compilation of scenes revolving around the
protagonist and his adventures outside
the main storyline. 

CAUTION;
mentions of - bullying and violence.

━━━━━━━━

ADVENTURE I ;  a new friend

TWAS' ANOTHER day at eden. due to unknown circumstances, [name] was forced to separate from his sister after a teacher had called for her- bringing along with her becky. now the lonesome twin was forced to roam aimlessly around the school, he had nothing important to do and usually at this time he's by his sisters side.

he walked around campus since it was free time and the next class he had was cancelled so he chose to seek entertainment by walking around the whole campus until something interesting comes to him. his search was in vain for nothing of importance had crossed his path.

[name] sighs, if anya were here she would have thought of a super spontaneous yet exciting adventure that'd end up with both of them stuck in a tree somewhere. growing tired of his search, he opted to rest by a large tree.

all this walking made him rather sleepy, when is he never sleepy? he should rest while he still has time to.

he sat under the stump of a tree. watching butterflies pass and nature wave as the wind went through them. all was well, all was serene. till the sound of footsteps followed by obnoxious laughter broke him away from his paradise.

it seems whomever had disturbed him seemed to have noticed him since the footsteps had now made their way over to him, poorly hidden snickering neared the boy and [name] opened his eyes to be met with the face of squids.

he scrunched his face in disgust, he wiped the look away soon after.

"well, well, if it isn't the freak from class three! I heard about you from rumors. you really do look like a hobo haha!" squid one says, pointing at the tired boys eyebags rudely. "you look like a panda with those eyebags, blehh!" squid two pipes in, pulling down the lower lids of his eyes as if to mock [name].

[name] looked blankly at the two, he made a move to stand up and leave but the third squid gripped his arm and tugged him back. [name] was weaker than the three boys due to his slightly malnourished body that had yet to fatten from loids cooking.

"oi! you darin' to ignore us? how dare you, you peasant freak!" squid three tugs harder, bringing [name] back to his group of friends who were laughing harder at the pained look on their victims face.

"aww, does a lil' tuggy huwt? you gon' cwy? go ahead, cry! wahhhh! wah!!" the children mimicked a cry, mocking the apathetic boy further who remained stuck in the third squids hold.

he was growing tiresome of these rabble. he opened his mouth to speak, preparing a command; "let g-" "HEY!!" the three squids turned to look at the new voice, [name] grumbled at how his order was interrupted. he too, turned to the new voice, following their eyes he is met with a boy with dark almond skin, his hair was curly, a dark brown and his eyes were a vibrant sky-blue.