extras , three

EXTRAS ; THREE
a compilation of scenes revolving around the
protagonist and his adventures outside the main storyline.

━━━━━━━━

ADVENTURE III ; aquatic adventure 

IT WAS yet another night at the forger house. as always, loid was out on a mission to save the country from catastrophe - leaving the family he had desperately formed at home. speaking of the family, the trio of forgers had just finished eating dinner and were patiently waiting for the man of the hour to come home.

anya was drawing a penguin with a gun while [name] was taking a well deserved nap on yors lap. he curled up in his sleep much like a cat making yor giggle and continue to hum a lullaby while she watched anya draw.

just then, the door bursts open. the two women of the home jolted at the sound and [name] was forced awake upon hearing loids booming voice. "we're going out next time I get a day off!" he proclaimed to the family and possibly to the whole building.

due to his sudden awakening and with how loid had just burst in with such a loud entrance- [name] had a hard time processing what exactly was happening as loid approached the family much closer. he trembled upon each step, he had a rough night.

"lets go out as a family, just the four of us, so is there anywhere you'd like to go?" loid staggered closer but still managed to stay upright. [name] yawned and rubbed at his eyelids to pluck the sleep out his eyes. "oh? is that a penguin, anya? all right, we should visit the aquarium." 

[name] hums drowsily, he had yet to process what exactly loid was going on about. 'aquarium? isn't that the thing where fishes sleep in?' he yawned once more, consciousness slipping back into its previous state.

yor held him up just as he fell forward. placing the sleeping boy back into her lap, she looked to loid while stroking [name]'s hair. "um . . I'm sure you're tired. maybe you should just relax?"

loid dismissed her, putting on a face of perfect impassiveness to mask his blatant exhaustion "yor, if we want this fake marriage to go well, we need to prioritize doing things an ordinary family would!" 

he looked back down to anya then back to yor, his attention directed towards the slumbering child in her lap. "in other words, lets have some fun this weekend!" anya gasped in awe, excited for the new adventure.

it was the day of the outing and loid looked absolutely spent. with hollowed cheeks and trembling hands he was dressed in a striped long sleeve shirt with a coat over it. he placed on a pair of shades to mask his ghastly eyebags. [name] and anya were yet again matching, with anya wearing a sailor dress and [name] wearing the typical sailors outfit, but for young boys. 

yor was also matching, however she matched with loid. it seemed the family was going for the striped theme. loid released a groan, adjusting his shades when he noticed yors worried look.