chapter twelve

CHAPTER12;
uncle

━━━━━━━━

EACH FORGER   member was gathered in the living room. loid had both twins study while yor would occasionally enter then leave as she cleaned. the topic loid made the two study on was math, he found that the two were lacking in that area so he placed it upon himself as their father [and the sole reason this mission hadn't went under] to teach the two on what they did not know. though, his ways of teaching were more like cramming info into their puny brains and hoping for the best that they understood.

personally, [name] found math to be annoying, specifically fractions. why would you need to split something in half? why would you need to solve for fractions? he was more so annoyed on the fact this whole session prevented him from sleeping in. just take the whole thing! why split it!

then again, he's had to split things with anya alot so he could kinda understand the use.

among them both, anya had the most difficulty. loid was basically cramming it down her brain and she was far too slow to understand. her brain couldn't handle the amount of knowledge she had to intake, she felt her brain fuzz and shut down before heating up. smoke escaping her ears as she practically malfunctioned.

studying has never been her strong suit. it's very boring and hard to focus on.

yor was beginning to worry for the two, [name] who was struggling to sit upright while also trying to listen to loid and to anya whose head kept swaying side to side as if she was in a daze.

yor desperately wanted to help, she was about to offer the two chocolates but loid shook his head which prompted her to back off. apologetically smiling at the heartbroken look on [name]'s face as she retreated back into the kitchen with the chocolates.

yor sighed when she returned. the twins were still having a hard time and she worried that with how things were going, the two might get too overwhelmed.

"m- maybe it's time to take a little break loid?" [name]'s fell to the table with a thud, his forehead slammed into the books as he struggled to keep awake. anya took his hand and motioned for him to rub her forehead to soothe the aching. he did so with no hesitation and the crease in anya's eyebrows seemed to relax.

"no, they need to memorize this by today" from where [name] was, which was just him resting his entire head on the table, he frowned. he tugged on loids sleeves, directing the olders attention to him while the younger male lifted his head up a tad to expose his forehead

which had reddened slightly due to the slam from earlier. he looked at loid blankly but the blonde could see a small frown placed on the boys usually unexpressive face. [name] motioned to his and anya's forehead while still soothing his younger twin, he mumbled the words hurt followed by whines.

loid watched the two with an unimpressed face. clearly, he was not moved. he continued to teach the two, much to their dismay.

"if you two don't study, you'll miss your favorite shows later, y'know?" the sudden realization shocked the twins. anya still had to know what happened next on bondman and [name]'s favorite show was on its season finale!