Something Nobody Expected

Pearl's POV

Now she had everyone right in her fingers. With Joey held captive they wouldn't dare move. Except for maybe FWhip. He didn't really like him. Out of the corner of Pearl's eye, she saw Shrub pull out her bow so Pearl pressed the knife into Joey's neck, causing a few drops of blood to come out. Joey whimpered.

"Stop it Pearl," Sausage cried.

"PEARL'S NOT HERE ANYMORE!" Pearl shouted. Sausage stepped back in fear. As he should, Pearl thought. A horrible message came in chat.

Lizzie? Where are you? Joel. The one person online that wasn't here. Great.

"Nobody move." She said. "Lie, Katherine." The Pearl pressed the knife harder into Joey's throat.

Lizzie is with Shrub and I at the Under-grove. Katherine. A gasp rang through the crowd at her lie. It was perfect. Then it happened. Her vision turned black.

Joel's POV

Lizzie is with Shrub and I at the Under-grove. Katherine. Guess I'll go, he thought. He set out flying over the ocean and his wife's beautiful Prisma Palace. Joel neared the Swamp Empire. He decided to visit Jimmy's grave, to pay his respects to the one he loved like a brother.

When he landed he looked through the window's of the cod's humble house, he saw Pearl hold Joey in a chokehold. He also saw FWhip, Gem, Sausage, Katherine, Scott, and Shrub. So it was a lie. Joel knew what he had to do. He climbed a tree and leapt off, deploying his elytra and flying through the window into Pearl's back, knocking her over. Sadly it hurt him as well making the world around him, black.

Pearl's POV

Pearl woke up in a bed, restrained. She scanned through the chat to see what had happened.

Pearlescentmoon was knocked out by Smallishbeans.

Smallishbeans fainted after injury from kinetic energy. Pearl sighed and looked around. Scott and Lizzie stood right up to Jimmy's bed next to his scale while Gem was raising her staff to cast. Joel was still sleeping and Katherine was tending to Joey's neck. FWhip and Shrub were just standing around, waiting. Sausage was sitting at the foot of her bed resting his hand on her leg. His smile was sad.

"Do it Gem," Scott ordered.

She took a deep breath and said, "I bring back he who is lost, but it comes with a cost. A cost of a flower, with limitless power. He is here nigh, their soul no longer high." Gem's eyes turned white and her braid lifted up. Wind whipped around the room. The scale started to rise.

Pearl searched her pocket and pulled out a sharp red object. She threw it at the scale, and with the speed, broke the scale. The sharp red object was a crystal. The crystal. And the last place Xornoth had slept was in his crystal, and the crystal carried his dna, the spell transfered to him. Someone in the room was the one he loved most. 

Xornoth was free. And Pearl smiled at him.

————

Author's note: I don't really have anything to say. Thank's for reading.