The Demon

Warning: Blood

Scott's POV

Scott followed Xornoth, Joel, and Lizzie outside. The space would give him room to move. Lizzie used the water as a column for Joel to stand on. She created more so he could run and then he slash a great cut onto his brother. It healed up almost instantly. Scott fired an arrow at Xornoth in the cut Joel had made.

Suddenly Joey pushed him over from behind. Scott looked up at the ruler. FWhip and Katherine pulled him off and Scott kicked him away. Katherine and FWhip nodded at him. They would handle Joey while him, Joel, and Lizzie would fight Xornoth. Lizzie and Joel seemed just fine. They were working on cutting one area before it could heal to much.

The Queen threw her trident into the cut producing blood. It still healed but that healing gave Scott an idea. 

"Lizzie!" He shouted, "Can you get him wet?" Lizzie raised a water column in the demon's face and then Scott froze him over. Joel gave a whoop is happiness.

Xornoth screamed from his frozen state and the ice cracked. It cracked again while Joel dropped into his fighting stance. Lizzie raised her trident. Scott aimed his bow. Xornoth screamed and shards of ice flew through the air, The water around them evaporated and the bridges turned to fire.

Pearlescentmoon was killed by MythicalSausage.

Xornoth howled. Lizzie took the time to throw her trident at him. She pulled out her sword and did a combo. Catch the trident, throw it, and attack with a sword. Joel joined in on the fight and slashed Xornoth's legs. Overhead, Scott saw Sausage fly away. Scott shot his bow and stabbed Xornoth in the eye with his arrow.

Scott swapped for his sword and stabbed the other eye. He plunged his sword deeper. They were going good. Joel and Lizzie were tightening their swords around Xornoth's waist. 

"No! I'm coming Xor-xor." Joey yelled as he threw a knife into Joel's shoulder.

"Joel!" Lizzie screamed. They fell back and Lizzie rushed him to Katherine who was already running over. Scott also fell back away from his brother who advanced.

"Aww Little Scott. Weak without your friends. Don't worry. You won't have any when I'm done." Xornoth said. Something brushed up on Scott's back. He risked a glance back and saw that FWhip was in the same boat as him. Joey had back him up into Scott. This was bad.

A blinding flash. Out the door raced Lizzie, Sausage, and Pearl. Pearl's eyes no longer shone red. Lizzie looked ready to avenge her husbands stabbing and Sausage, well he just looked happy to see Pearl as she truly was. It made Scott happy too.

"Run," FWhip whispered in his ear. Scott dove through a gap in the opposite direction that Lizzie, Sausage, and Pearl were. FWhip followed him. Scott detected a small beeping noise coming from Xornoth and Joey. Then an explosion. But not just any explosion. It beamed with red, purple, gray, green, and cyan. 

Joeygraceffa was knocked out by FWhip using 'Wither Rose Bomb'.

This was pure joy. Scott had want to see Joey get karma for so long. Back to Xornoth. Pearl plunged he sword into his back. Sausage threw a knife into his foot. Lizzie repeatedly stabbed Xornoth's abdomen. FWhip launched himself onto Xornoth's head, biting him and he almost bit a horn off. 

Gem walked out, limping and clutching her staff tightly. Shrub was trying to act as a crutch for her but she was a little bit too short. Gem raised her staff, blood still staining her face and mumbled something and then their was another blinding flash. When the flash was over Scott almost laughed at what he saw. Xornoth had shrank down into his crystal leaving Lizzie almost stabbing Pearl, Pearl almost stabbing Lizzie, Sausage's knife in the deck, and the crystal was in FWhip's mouth.

"Phew," he said, spitting the crystal out. Scott caught it in his hand and shoved it in his pocket. He immediately ran into Jimmy's house and found his ender chest. He shoved it in it and ran back out. 

Everyone was cleaning up injury's. Joey had recovered and was weeping with Shrub at his side, comforting him. Pixl had arrived and was with Joel and Lizzie, patching Joel's wound. Katherine was giving Gem a potion and FWhip was watching them closely. Sausage was holding Pearl's hands tightly, tears shining in his eyes.

Scott was happy to have Xornoth gone but most importantly have Pearl back.

————

Author's note: Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I really haven't been motivated to write. Sorry to all you Pixlriff fans that I haven't been including him. I really only saw the perspectives of the Wither Rose Alliance and he did almost nothing with them. Anyway, thanks for reading.