Now She is gone

Nobody's POV

"Do it, Gem," Scott said with confidence.

"Are we sure we want to do this?" Pearl stifled a laugh thinking of his major crush on Xornoth.

"Yes, Joey." Scott hit him. Gem sighed and cast her spell holding her staff tightly in her hands. Her red hair swayed in the wind a bit. A blinding flash.

"We did it," screamed Katherine, Scott and Shrub. Gem wiped some sweat from her brow, looking relieved. But nobody knew what had really happened.

Pearl's POV

In the blinding flash Xornoth had reaching into Pearl's brain with the last of his power. He infected it. Pearl could feel his silver tongue in her head. 

It whispered, "A new servant. Lay low and wait for a little chaos to strike. But most importantly, try to get my crystal." Pearl felt the need to obey. No wonder why Joey and Sausage had liked him so much. But alas, she must do what he said.

(The next day)

Pearl ran through her empire, towards Rivendell. She needed Scott's trust. Putting on her elytra, once spectacular, now Pearl thought it needed red. The silent flight to the mountains brought calm into her mind. A tentacle still roamed here and there across her empire. They had to stay. For Xornoth.

When Pearl arrived at Rivendell she found the ruler leaving a secret pile of scaffolding with concern in his eyes. He ran around frantically. Then Scott spotted her.

"Pearl," he shouted. Pearl landed gracefully in front of him. "I need your help finding something. Why are your eyes red?"

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Well, they're red. Di-did Xornoth do something t-to you?"

"Why how nice of you to notice. And yes, he did. But since you know, well, we both no what will happen next." Pearl lunged at the unsuspecting elf and knocked him out. Then she dragged him to his own prison and locked the door. She tossed a piece of bread onto the floor.

Pearl then climbed down the secret scaffolding to reveal a room. Shards of glass lay everywhere. A scene of destruction had occurred. The only thing that gave a clue to what had been in here and who had caused it was a couple of leafy footprints that reeked the smell of dirt and a sign that read: Xornoth's Crystal. The crystal was gone.

—————

Author's note: If you're reading this then you've probably made it this far thus enjoying the story. I don't want to include word count. And if this is confusing, basically, Pearl is evil. Thanks for reading. Have a good rest of your life.