3

"You may now see your bride,"

Kim Taehyung places his hand on the divider and lowers it.

The whole room gasps as I lift up my face to reveal Mirin wasn't the bride.

I feel my pulse quicken and my teeth clench. His face isn't full of rage or even shock, he's just staring at me, cold and stoic.

"Arrest her at once!" Yoongi yells, the palace guards come running towards me without hesitation.

I stand to run but they catch me, dragging me back to the prince and slamming my body on the ground. Pushing my face into the wooden floor, I feel like my cheekbone could break.

"Lift her face," his dark voice makes me quiver.

A guards hand grabs my hair and lifts my head, the braids in my hair falling apart and falling by my face. It was hard doing such a complicated style on my hair, I was shaking the whole time afraid one of the servants would notice something was off.

"Black hair, fair skin, but not my bride, not even a beauty." He scans my face, looking over me. "Where is she?"

I keep my mouth shut, I won't say it, not even if they beat me.

"Yoongi let's get some air in here, clear the room,"

"Everyone out!"

As the wedding guests leave, the prince keeps his eyes fixated on me. I can see a slight bit of amusement in his eyes. Like he's thrilled with the outcome.

"Well, where is she?"

I keep my lips sealed again.

"Strip her,"

What?

The guards pull me up off the ground and rip all the fabric off my body down to my undergarments. Forcefully undo my hair and splash water on my face to take off the makeup. After gosling me around they finally let go, I cover the top of my chest with my hands to keep whatever dignity I have left.

Min Yoongi approaches me, about to rip off my last layer, "NO!" I yell, pushing him back and accidentally scratching his hand. Taehyung bursts into laughter at my reaction.

Yoongi slaps me so hard my body crashes onto the ground, a loud gasp escaping my lips, the air knocked right out of me.

"That hurt bitch,"

"Oh Yoongi, so harsh to my wife,"

"I—" I push myself off the ground, my hair sticking to my back and my body shaking from the cold water. "I am not your wife,"

It goes silent, Taehyung looking down on me. He doesn't seem as amused anymore, "Oh but you are,"

His feet stomp on the ground and he unsheathes his sword. I back away but I'm too slow and he grabs my hair pulling me off the ground, I let out a painful cry. He puts the long blade to my neck, using only the strength in his hand to hold me up.

"We sat here and went through the whole ceremony, meaning you are my wife. The heavens and earth watched as we were joined together as husband and wife. Now the only thing that's keeping you alive is my true bride is out there somewhere and you are the only one who knows, don't you?"

"She's gone, and I'll die here knowing you won't have anything to find her."

"Wench,"