9

I stand in the middle of the prince's room; what I should now call my own as well, lost. It's been decided, from now on while the first prince is here I'll be with Taehyung as his wife and he as my husband.

I honestly didn't think when I made up that plan on the spot he would agree to it. On the other hand he has no choice considering it's already known he's married to me. So his plan to stop Namjoon from becoming king has started to be set in motion.

I only know little about the first prince, he doesn't have many scandals or rumors. Unlike his spastic brother, no, he's known as the dragon. A warrior who's lived in the northern mountains, protecting our borders. The Chinese empire and Goyangi have had many battles before but all have sadly been lost due to our lack of soldiers. Every year when the snow would melt rumors would pop up like daisies that the Chinese were at our doorstep. But Goyangi hasn't seen any battles since our past king, Taehyung's father, over 30 years ago when he was a young man.

I still find myself doubting Taehyung's motives.

This is all the information I've gathered so far regarding this family. King Seokjin has ordered his younger brothers, the princes, to marry and show him they are loyal and responsible. Taehyung wants to stop Namjoon from becoming king because he believes he'll lead the kingdom to war, and I'm betting Namjoon doesn't want Taehyung to become king because of his behavior. Namjoon has banished him from the main palace, which is proof enough.

I will help Taehyung however I can as I promised, but what am I really doing, putting the kingdom in the hands of such a man?

"Lady Ajin," Jungkook and Jimin both say as they bow before me, I see they've put all my things in order and restyled the room to fit two.

Jimin holds up a kimono, red and white with golden flowers, "His majesty ordered us to gift this to you,"

"Please accept it, my lady," Jungkook says, lowering his head.

I find myself disterubed, but I have to play along, fitting the role of a noble lady.

"Beautiful, please set it aside for this evening."

"Jimin," Taehyung barges in, his hair wet and his hanbok open showing his chest. "It's lady Yayoi now,"

I keep my eyes averted, trying not to make contact, if I had any other choice I would stay far away from such a repulsive being. Being here with him, where he laid his hands on me makes me sick to my stomach.

"Apologies my lord," Jimin quickly bows startled.

I take the Kimono out of Jimin's hands and pull him to his feet, "Jimin, please help me to the baths, I would like to get ready now," I don't want to be alone with him for any second of the day.

"Now, now," Taehyung grabs my arm and forces me to face him, "Why are we in a rush, we have so much time, Yayoi,"

"Keep my name out of your filthy mouth, I promised to act as your wife in front of your brothers, but behind closed doors I'll despise and hate you." I regret telling him my true name, I thought it would make the story more convincing.

"Out!" He suddenly orders,  "I would like to be with my wife alone, but you," Taehyung points to Jungkook, "Guard the door, no one's to come inside."

I feel like nothing's in his way, but of course someone with such power could get away with anything.

Taehyung's eyes turn into hostile daggers, dark and firm. His dark wet hair falling onto his forehead as he leans his face closer to mine. I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up, feeling the heat of his skin on my arm. Taehyung's hands are rough, like the hands of a worker then a shut-in prince.

"You may find me repulsive but you most certainly may not disrespect me in my own chambers. I will not hesitate to strike you if provoked." I find his voice unfeeling and unremorseful, not realizing he's violated me in this very room, with the hand he holds me with.

"And I will not hesitate to resist you, I agreed to be your wife only in appearance. And I will keep that promise, but I'll be damned to let you have your way. You don't care what happens to me, you don't care about how I feel, you only care about yourself. Keeping me here to warm your bed. If you think I'll act like an obedient and self sacrificing wife, you're sadly mistaken."

Taehyung jerks me around, turning my body and forcing my back to his chest. I gasp dropping the red kimono onto the ground. He wraps an arm around my body holding me against him, his other arm holding down my right shoulder, his hand grasping my neck.

"You fight everything at every turn, I like that about you." He lets out a low scoff, holding me in tighter, "Namjoon isn't as kind or merciful as I am," I can feel his hot breath in my ear, I get goosebumps.

His hold on me is so tight I can feel my ribs push against his arm as I breathe. I can't think, with his warm body making me feel like I'm on fire, it burns, I want to crawl out of my own flesh.

"Namjoon is called the dragon, remember he's called that for his ferocity and greed, not his heroic victories."

Is he warning me? "Greed?" I ask, confused.

"My brother is a power hungry dragon, isn't it funny how our father named us so perfectly. Seokjin is a ferocious wolf, Namjoon a greedy dragon, and me, the wild tiger." I feel my face burn with blood rushing to my cheeks. His voice is like a deep song in my ears. I can't help but feel moved by it.

I suddenly feel a cold metal on my cheek, I gasp and close my eyes. Where was he hiding a blade? I start to breathe faster.

"I've arranged for Jungkook to be your personal guard, watch your back."

The heat of his body disappears and I open my eyes, letting out a deep breath. My knees shake and I almost fall to the ground on top of the crimson red kimono. I hear the sound of the doors opening and closing behind, he's gone.

Taehyung warned me, so Namjoon could be thinking of getting rid of me. If his warnings are true, Namjoon would do anything for power, meaning I'm in the way of that. So both brothers are in a deadly game, both trying to take the throne for themselves. But does Taehyung really want the throne to stop his brother from starting a war? It would be easier just to tell the king of Namjoon's plots then trying to stop him from the shadows. 

Nothing makes sense here.