chapter 3

" Kiyomi !" Yuusuki yelled out surprised looking at the smiling girl in front of her .

" Yu-kun !" She happily yelled out to him rushing over to him, tackling him to the ground. With a moan out in slight pain he sat up rubbing the back of his head. blushing a little as he noticed her siting on his lap as she wrapped his arms around his waist .

" did you miss me ?" She asked him looking up at him with a cute innocent smile on her face . Blushing he lightly hit her on the top of the head , turning his head away.

" baka ! Of course I did ! What took you so long ? And what's up with the hair?" He asked her childishly she stuck her tongue at him at him standing up as she placed her hands behind her back .

" it's a wig of course . See ?" She quickly took her wig off letting free her ash colored her go down to her thighs . Looking so healthy and glowy in natural curls at the end . Ema looked at her surprised and envious of her hair . She looks exactly like in the pictures .

" I couldn't bring myself to dye it plus he would have a heart attack if I did ." She giggled at Yuusuki nodded his head in understanding as he stood off dusting of his clothes .

" it good to have you back Ayame-chan ." Iori gently said turning to him she smiled brightly .

" Iori !" She quickly forgot Yuusuki as she rushed over giving him a hug smiling gently down at her he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her back . Looking up at him her gently smiled at him the two seemed to give off a warm loving feeling . Ayame ? I thought her name was Kiyomi ? Ema asked herself confused at this .

" you still call me Ayame-chan ." She giggled brightly chuckling he patted her head nodding his head .

" of course Iris is you favourite flower after all ." She lightly blushed taking a step back putting her hands behind her back .

" you remember ." She said even though it had only been a year since they had last seen each other it felt even longer for her maybe even longer for her brothers .

" of course your my beloved ... sister ... after all ." He smiled gently at him making her giggle happily ,patting her head he looked down at her with a gentle gaze . A look in his eyes he gets sometimes when he looks after his flowers . After all to his she was just that a beautiful flower her had looked after .

" Kiyomi it's nice to see you again I hope your well ." Ukyo smiled as he walked up to them . Smiling brightly she turned to him meeting him halfway .

" Ukyo-onii-San , I home ." She smiled up at him smiling back he patted her head .

" you should have called that you were coming back . I'm sure that the others would want to be here to welcome you ." Ukyo scolded her lightly and playfully with a smile , just happy to see his little sister back home safely .

" I know but I couldn't wait to get home as fast as I could . We can just call everyone to come over for dinner , I missed you all and wanted to meet my new little sister . " she smiled turning to Ema with a smile . Little sister ?! Ema screamed out in her head . She had thought that Kiyomi was younger then her . Fuuto 's age ! To think she's older then her was just !

" Hello nice to meet you again ." Kiyomi greeted her as she walked over to her .

" My name's Kiyomi Miyuki Asahina , I was so happy when I found out I has a new younger sister it's kinda a relief after living in house full of boys for sixteen years. I guess you can say I'm your older sister since I'm only half a few months older then you . So you don't have to have to call me onee-chan ... well you don't have to if you don't want to ... I mean I would like it if you do but ...it's up to you ." She blushed embarrassed as she looked down at her fingers fidgeting around . Cute .