chapter 11, summer heat and Tsundere kiss

"Waa~! Let's go ! Let's go !" Wataru yelled out excitedly as he sat down in the middle of Kiyomi and Yusuke in the back of the car . Chuckling she buckled him in ruffling his hair .

"Your excited, huh ?" Kiyomi asked him chuckling as he held out his small bucket and shovel in hand .

" Mn , it's been a long time since I went to the beach with Onee-chan! " wataru yelled out excitedly

"It'll be a fun family trip ." Kiyomi said happily as Natsume started the car . Smiling happily, she gazed out the window recalling the hours earlier before they had finally started the trip . Blushing a bit as she recalled a certain memory later on with a shake of her head .

Hours earlier

"Its ...so ...hot ..." Kiyomi traced off exhausted as she sat down on the couch upside down . Sweat gathering on her neck and forehead, her hair hung down the edge of the couch down to the ground below her .

"Hmm..." Yusuke agreed wordless laying on the ground on his back. Feeling as if he was melting covered in sweat .

"I feel...so weak ...I can't even lift my hand ." Kiyomi said lifting her hand up an inch before it fell to her side .

Humming to himself Ukyo , stopped in his tracked once he had caught sight of his two younger siblings . Looking lifeless and drained from the heat .

"Onii-chan, save us !" Kiyomi yelled out helpless reaching out her arms out him. Gazing at them with tired looks he sighed pushing up his glasses.

"It really is hot outside ." Iori said walking down the stairs into the room . Behind him , Subaru , and Wataru walked into the room . Wataru dragging his feet behind him as he breathed out heavily .

"Onii-chan , it's really hot ." Wataru cried out,Kiyomi nodding her head in agreement dry tears falling down her cheeks.

"I can't even cry ." Kiyomi stated, walking into the room Ema stilled shocked at the sight in front of her .

"How about going on a small vacation then ." Masaomi said with a smile walking into the room.

"Vacation ? Where ?" Yusuke asked from the floor.

"How about the beach, we haven't been there in a while ." Masaomi suggested with a closed eyed smile . At the sound of the beach Kiyomi instantly jumped out of her spot of the couch rushing over to Masaomi excitedly .

"Really ? Can we ?! Can we please go ?!" Kiyomi yelled out excitedly like a small child tugging on his shelves. Nodding his head Masaomi, patted her on the head .

"Sure we can all go, make it a family trip ."

"Yay ! " kiyomi yelled out throwing her arms in the air as she jumped up and down . Suddenly springing with lots of energy, the rest of the siblings watching her with amused faces .

"I'm going to start packing." She quickly announced rushing over to where Yusuke still laid on the ground before pulling on his arm.

"Come on, Yu-kun. You have to help me pack ." She said to him successfully Succeeding in getting him off the floor .

"Eh ? Why do I have to ? I'm a guy ?" He told her slightly blushing as she pulled him along with her .

"Come on ! Come on !" She ignored his protests pulling him along with her out of the room.

"Their pretty close ." Ema commented with a smile watching as the two disappeared to Kiyomi 's room .

"Yes, it's always been like that. Those two always seemed to look out for each other . There was a time, okaa-san couldn't even get them separate to even use the bathroom or go to bed ." Ukyo replied with a sweatdrop frowning as he fixed his glasses looking as if he was remembering a memory of the past .