chapter 8

Kiyomi

"Hello everyone ! Today we have new guests here with us !" A young looking girl cheerfully said sitting down on a red sofa chair . The girl had short curly blonde hair with bright blue eyes wearing a girly pink dress .

"Please welcome the idols Asakura Fuuto and Fullmoon !" On que their were loud cheers and claps from the audience . Smiling I waved at the camera and crowd.

"So we're all excited to hear about the new movie the two of you will be staring in. Please tell a bit about that." The girl cheerfully said leaning forward from her chair. Besides me on the long red sofa Fuuto smirked at the host making her blush. of course ...

"We're not allowed to reveal much about the movie but I can say this...it'll be something that will steal your hearts." Fuuto said with a wink the girls in the audience all squealed with hearts in their eyes including the host. great ...he sure loves the attention ... Fake smiling I let out a fake giggle bringing my clenched up hand up in front of my mouth as if I was suppressing the giggle from getting any louder.

"Your such a tease, Fuuto-kun." I said with another fake giggle playfully punching him on the arm. Smirking he just chuckled struggling his shoulders.

" I cant help it, its who I am after all." He flirted with me winking, keeping a smile on my face I sweatdropped . He's getting carried away. why did I have to have such a flirt as my brother? I'm so embarrassed... *sigh*

"aww you two are so adorable~!" The host said in a cute excited happy tone leaning even more forward in her seat looking at the two of us with big wide eyes.

"Of course we both are playing Romeo and Juliet." Fuuto said with a over confident tone putting his arm around my shoulders . Ugh I don't know where he gets that from .... I sweatdropped as a face appeared in my head . Ah Hikaru and kaname onii-san .

"Awww~! Kawaii ~!!!" The host yelled out in que the rest of the girls in the audience all squealed . Ugh ...this is going to be exhausting ....

"*sigh* That was tiring." I sighed out leaning back on my chair in the dressing room they had lead me to after the interview . Sighing I looked up at the ceiling deep in thoughts . I feel like
.....

I'm forgetting something.

"Fullmoon ?" Sara called out from the other side of the door with a knock snapping me out of my thoughts .

"Come in ." I replied, smiling Sara walked into the room carrying a cup of coffee in her hands .

"Here, I thought you might need this ." She replied to me with a giggle .

"Ah, thank you . I will love you forever now ." I said with a smile receiving the cup of coffee . Letting out a giggle she patted my head shaking her head .

"So what do you have planned after this ?" Sara asked moving in behind me as I took a sip of my coffee .

"I promise Wataru-chan I would spend the day with him ." I said cheerfully with a smile meetings her gaze though the mirror .

"That's good , it's been a while since its been just the two of you ." Sara said combing my hair for me .

"Yay, I can't wait !"

~~~~~~

" I'll see you tomorrow then ." Sara said to me as I stepped out of her car . Closing the door behind me I smiled at her nodding my head with a smile .

"Ya, see you ." I said waving my hand at her as she drove off until she was out of sight . Turning around I walked quickly inside before anyone spotted me . I have to take a quick shower and her this temporary hair dye off . Stepping inside the elevator I pressed my floor number before silently waiting for my stop
. I couldn't help but smile when the elevator stopped and the doors opened . Today was going to be the first day in a losing time since I have spend the day with Wataru-chan . I've always been so busy to spend some quality time with him . I missed it . I missed spending quality time with all my brothers , even Fuuto-Kun . Walking up to my room I unlocked the door before stepping inside locking it behind me .