chapter 6 : a fever and the concert part 2 ~

This video on the top inspired the creation of this chapter so .
Enjoy ^-^

~~~~

Two young girls walked up on to the stage each emerging from bright portals , with happy smiles on their faces . The crowd started cheering as soon as they appeared . Their names appeared on the large screen behind them filled with stars . The stage was circle shaped divided into three each a different color , the background around them dark blue with shiny stars .waving the two started singing and dancing as the song 'Signalize' began to play . In a room in front of the stadium area two people watched them from the glass window . The lady with dark brown curly hair watched the two happily singing together ,frowning she crossed her together over chest . Her friend standing besides her with a nervous expression as they did Their fourth appeal .

" do you think ..." He asked the lady nervously .

" she's strong but I'm not sure she can handle doing that many appeals yet , she's still new ." The lady told him frowning with a serious look on her face . Frowning at the news she had just said he couldn't help up feel sad for the girl . She had looked so happy dancing with other girl .

" we don't know yet she may prove us wrong ." He tried to defend the girl even though he couldn't stop the thoughts from running though his head . How will she take it ? If she can't do it then ....this will decided of the two can be a group or not . The two sigh in relief subconsciously as they both did the fifth appeal .

" one more ." The lady whispered watching the two hoping the girl would be able to do it . On stage the girl suddenly became tired from doing all those appeals her eyes becoming dull . Turning the other girl smiled sadly seeing this before she put a bright smile on her face during another appeal . Snapping out of it the girl continued to dance and sing as if what had happened only moments ago never happened .

" I knew it ." The lady said to herself the man besides her frowned sadly looking down at the ground not being able to bare seeing any more . The lady watched the other girl with a thoughtful look on her face as she did another three appeals since the girl seemed to be unable anymore .

That girl will become a very powerful idol . Those thought ran though her head as the song ended and the two girls happily waved to the crowd holding hands before they raised their joined hands in the air waving at the crowd .

" what will happen to the two now ?" The man asked the lady .

" I don't know only they can know what happens now . I'm sure that she already knows what to do now. ." The lady said looking at the other girl as she said her last sentence .

" the girl is very attached to her ." The man said sadly a pained expression filling his eyes .

" only time can tell now , whether the two are destined to be on stage together or not ."

Sighing Mitsuki looked down at the card in her hands . It's almost time.Looking up at the large tv screen shewatched as Mizuki finished the song .

" You ready , Mitsuki ?" Sara asked walking up to her .nodding her head Mitsuki stood up from the the chair she had been sitting on. Looking back once more at the screen she turned away with a frown before letting Sara led her to the room with the closet . Stopping in front of the two double door Sara stepped aside letting her pass . Sighing she opened she started opening the door before she stopped her eyes fixed on the door .