chapter 13 Fuzuki

"Eichi ..."

Kiyomi traced off tears running down her cheeks as she found herself standing in a in a snowing meadow .

"There you go off crying again ." A voice said with a chuckle , her eyes widen before turning around to face the one person she has been dreaming of seeing for years .

"Eichi !" She yelled out in surprise before making rushing into his open arms .

"Don't cry, Mitsuki . Remember I'm always here for you ." He told her as her ran his fingers up and down her long hair with a soft smile .

"Rest for now ." He told her with a soft tone humming a melody as he sat down on the snow placing her on his lap as he continued to smooth out her hair .

"Rest, I'll be here ." He told her as she slowly closed her eyes . The moment she fell asleep his hair changed and grew a bit taller. His eyes changing color as he gazed down at her with a grin .

"Soon, your soul will be collected. "

In a hospital room the beeping of the heart monitor echoed in the quiet hospital room . On the hospital bed a girl laid unconscious . Her body connected to several tubes and wires leading to machines in the room monitoring her life .

Standing besides the bed a bronze-ish blond haired boy stood on the side of the bed .Wearing yellow and black clothes with a red ties, He also wore a dog hat on his head . His hand was reached out as he had it placed on the girl's forehead . His eyes closed with concentration before slowly opening his gold eyes gazing down with an emotionless gaze at the girl sleeping on the bed .

"Kiyomi Mitsuki Asahina, your time is almost up ."

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~

" Natsume!" Voices yelled out near by echoing in the hospital hallway . The orange haired guy gazed up from his seat outside the waiting room . His eyes filled with sorrow and still in shock as of to everything that had happened the past few hours .

"Natsume , how's Kiyomi ?! Is she feeling better ?!" Ukyo asked out of character with a panic expression . Before he could get words out of his mouth a fist collided with his face sending him down to the floor .

"Louis ?" Natsume said in shock as he gazed up at his ash colored haired brother . Holding the forming bruise on his cheek . He was shocked when he saw the look on his brother always carefree face . His face no longer had that always smile on his face but held a frown his eyes ice cold with a murderous aura around him . All his hatred seemed to come out in that one glare
.

"What did you to, her ? This is all your fault !" Louis yelled out striving one more hit before they pulled him away from Natsume , their hands gripping on to him in case he tried to jump Natsume again .

"Louis-San please calm down !" Ema yelled out panicked, this was the first time she had ever witnessed Louis losing his temper .

"Excuse me? Are you the Asahina family ?" A timid nurse asked from a distance having seen Louis 's out burst .

"Yes, is everything alright ?" Masaomi said stepping forward , the two walked a small distance before talking to each other about Kiyomi's condition  . His eyes widen in shock as the nurse whispered something to him before saying a sorry.  With a bow she walked away leaving him standing in place in school .

"Nii-San ? Is nee-chan okay ? She's okay right ? She promised to teach me how to swim today ." Wataru asked him innocently the only one that was still not informed about the accident . They had agreed not to for several reason .

"Ne, Wataru why don't we go get some presents for Kiyomi for when she wakes up ." Hikaru suggested already guiding the youngest away. 

"Eh ? But -"

"Come along now."

Ukyo gazed after them before turning back to Masaomi walking up to him cautiously .

"What did she say ?" He asked him placing a supporting hand on Masaomi's shoulder .

"She's in a coma right now and she unstable at the moment . But she was unauthorized to tell me anything else ." Masaomi spoke in a low tone making sure the others didn't hear .

"What ? Why ? We're her family ?" Ukyo said confused and frustrated . Gazing up at him Masaomi sighed with a Vulnerable look in his face .

"Her grandmother is here for her . She not allowing us anywhere near her ."

                                              ~~~~~

"Natsume, what happened earlier. You were with Kiyomi when it happened weren't you ?" Iori asked him , Natsume 's eyes glued to the floor as he tightened his fists.  Down the hall the twins and Kaname stood keeping an eye on Louis while the rest were at the gift shop trying to keep Wataru as distracted as possible .

"She knew , she knew the whole time ." Natsume said in shock.

"What do you mean ?"

"She knew about, Eichi the whole time. About how i..." Natsume traced off biting his tongue not able to bring out the words, those words that he had never wished he had to say. Locked up deep inside himself. He never thought this day would occur.

"what? If she knew then why would she.." Iori cut off his sentence as his eyes widen turning his head in the direction of her hospital room.  

"Ne, Iori, you don't like Kaname- nii very much do you? I found the best way to hate someone is to let them drown in their own guilt by themselves.It slowly eats away at them till they grow mad, Don't you agree?" Kiyomi's voice rang through his head as an old conversation drifted in his head. It was after Iori's first fight with Kaname not long after Eichi left to the united States. He didn't understand her words then, he let it slid thinking she was only referring to, Kaname, saying it to make him feel better. 

 Was she planning to make, Natsume crazy with the guilt? No it cant be.  Iori thought in disbelief before gazing down at the broken down Natsume. 

"Are you the, Asahina family?" A older sounding voice asked with a hint of coldness and hatred in the person's tone. Turning around, Iori's eyes widen when he saw the elder women standing there wearing a kimono as she glared at the to angrily. Behind her a women looking in her late 40s stood gazing at them nervously.

"Yes, how may we help you?" Iori asked confused never having met the lady before.

"Mrs. Koyama? " Masaomi said shocked as he made his way over to them the rest of the siblings slowly gathered confused as well.

"So your all that women's childern? How disgraceful for my daughter, Hazuki to have let that women raise her daughter." The women said angrily making all their eyes widen in shock. 

"eh! you Kiyomi's grandma ?!" Wataru excitedly said before he took a step scared when she glared down at the boy.

"oi!" Yusuke yelled out when she glared down at Wataru.  

"My daughter's health is very fragile. Once she found out how well Mitsuki's   'brothers'  took care of her she had a relapse and is in the hospital. Hazuki, should have never entrusted , Mitsuki to this family." Fuzuki said angrily as she tightened her grip on her kimono sleeves. 

"I'm here to take, Mitsuki back."

/////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! 

What do you think? hope you liked it , please don't forget to vote and comment and check out my other books 

see you

alice