special chapter

The sun shined brightly as the white fluffy clouds drifted peacefully across the sky. Birds chirped happily flying in the bright blue summer sky. Children laughing as they played in the park's playground while their mothers watched over them. Teens walked to malls or cafes hanging out in groups as they excitedly planned out how to spend their summer.

All seemed like a normal summer day. None would expect nothing to happen...

"Waaa!!!" Mizuki yelled out in awe as she stared at a large poster placed over the video store window.

"Mizuki?" Ema asked as she turned around to notice the older sibling had disappeared from beside her to find her standing in front of a shop window drooling over something with hearts in their eyes. 

"Mizuki ?" Ema wondered walking over to notice the poster the brunette was having googling eyes for.

"Isn't that-"

"Sebastian." Mizuki cut Ema off as she stared with heart eyes at the poster.

"Ema, what's going on?" Yuusuke asked walking up to the two before jerking back as he watched his sister radiate pink hearts.

"I'm not..." Ema traced off unsure how to explain the situation.

"Oi! Mizuki !" Yuusuke called out walking up to her, placing his hand on her shoulder he jerked his hand back as she turned around to gaze up at him with heart-shaped eyes.

"Ne, Yuu-chan. Can I buy that poster ?" Mizuki asked excitedly as she jumped up and down excitedly like a small puppy. Blushing red Yuusuke stared down at her almost getting a nosebleed when he imagined her with a pair of fluffy dog ears and wagging tail.

"Yuu-chan ?" Mizuki asked as she tilted her head to the side not aware of what had caused his red face.

"Are you sick ?" Mizuki asked lifting her hand up to touch his forehead before he reacting quickly grabbing a hold of her hand.

"I'm fine! Calm on, I'll buy you the poster." Yuusuke said proceeding to pull her into the shop.

"Really ?! Yay!!!" 

Sighing Yuusuke watched as she rushed over to that section of merchandise before beginning to look through it with an awe blushing look on her face.

"She really does like that Sebastian actor doesn't she ?" Ema asked with a small chuckled as she watched the girl grow excited just by gazing at all the merchandise.

"Yeah, ever since Natsume Nii introduced the show to her that's the only thing she obsesses about. That and sweets, but she's crazy about that butler guy, I don't even know why. I don't see what's so great ." Yuusuke muttered out loud enough for Ema to hear. Chuckling she gazed up at him as he started frowning in Mitsuki 's direction.

"It must be nice for Mitsuki to have a brother like you."Ema smiled making Yuusuke blush turning his head the other way.

"Yeah, sure. All I'm saying it can get pretty annoying sometimes." Yuusuke muttered under his breath making Ema chuckle again before Mitsuki walked over to them with her arms full of black butler merchandise.

"Can I have them?" Mitsuki asked him with a smile on her face making Yuusuke 's eyes widen in disbelief at the amount of stuff she wanted.

"No way! You said you wanted the poster." Yuusuke pouted out to her making her pout.

"But I can't just buy the poster! These are all new merchandise I don't have them yet. If I don't get them now I won't ever be able to." Mitsuki tried to reason with him before he frowned crossing his arms as he shook his head.