chapter 1

" onii - chan !" A four year old girl cried out happily her long ash coloured hair dancing in the air behind her as she ran up to her smiling older brother . Happily she giggled out as she rushed into his open arms

" Miyu-chan what are you doing here ?" Her brother asked her hugging her tightly in a warm embrace .

" ne ne guess what ?" The girl giggled out happily looking up at him with a bright smile .kindly looking down at her he ran his fingers though her long ash colored hair something the two shared .

" What ?" He asked her waiting patiently for the girl to continue .

" papa said I have a beautiful voice he says I could be a singer in his company ." The girl smiled proud of her self as she pulled back doing a trwirl not noticing her brother's face as a frown replaced his smile the look of sadness as he stared at the girl . Just as the girl turned to him he forced himself to smile again but not as happy as before .

"I see.. I'm so happy for you ." He kindly smiled the girl nodded her head outing her hands behind her back .

" I love singing ." She confessed looking down shyly .

" ne how about we promise each other something ." The brother suggested her bending to her level .

" what ?" The small girl confused tilted her head to the side a bit .

" no matter what -" his last words her cut of as a breeze passed by the girl nodded her head at the promise smiling cheerfully she elected her pinky finger as the two inwined their pinkies  together sealing the promise .

Years later

The loud cheers of the crowded concert stadium we're heard for miles as they began cheering for their favourite idol singer

" Mitsuki !"

" I love you !"

" Mitsuki !"

Soon the crowd cheered louder as music began to place different coloured light hiring the stage going on and off as a small opening on the middle of the stage opened as as figure began to rise from it .

Kimi wo

Suki ni natte

Dorekurai tatsu no kana ?

Kimochi fukurande

Yuku bakari de

How long has it been

Since  I fell in love with you ?

My feelings only increase

Kimi wa kono omoi

Kidzuiteiru no kana ?

Ichido mo kotoba ni

Wa shitenai kedo

Will you notice them

Even though I've never

Once put them into words ?

Yuki no youni tada

Shizuani

Furitsumori

Tsudzukete yuku

Like the snow , they just

Quietly keep

Accummulating

Hold me tight konna

Amoi nara

Dareka wo suki ni