Author's Note

Hey guys thank you so much for stopping by and giving my story a chance.

I am republishing it again because my Story disappear from wattpad, i dont know how or why. Its was really sick and for a one moment i thought about quitting wattpad and this story but then i think about my readers and followers all the people who support and love this story and me.

And i just couldn't do it, i cant leave it in the middle, you guys deserve to know the end of this fiction.

So i am republishing it again and this time i doing it for my readers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The media used in this story belongs to their rightful owner.

However,

This book is mine. The story plot, characters, scenes, ideas, etc all are mine. Therefore,

|All Rights Reserved 2022 © Arsala Zulfi|

Plagiarism of this book is strictly prohibited in any form.

                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They're gonna be grammatical mistakes and typo errors. this story has a mature tag so there gonna be some mature scenes and English is not my first language.

•••••••••••••••
CRUCIAL POINTS
•••••••••••••••

This is an original story and work of pure fiction. All characters their name and professional is a result of my unapologetic imagination, I made them up for this story.

|•|

If you find any kind of mistakes in my story you are free to correct me or if you have any questions regarding the story feel free to ask me but I do not appreciate criticism.

|•|

This story contains violent scenes, assassination and abuse [I do not support or appreciate any kind of abuse or any of these 6]

|•|

There is going to a non-consensual sex scene [Again i dont not support it in any sense or case ], so if you not into it i suggest you to skip that chapter, i will give a disclaimer in the beginning of that chapter.

••••••••••••••••

To aall the people who supported me and helped me to do it again thank you so much.

Enjoy!!