Chapter 29

"I know I can not remove the hatred from your and his hearts, this bitterness, no matter what I do the seeds of animosity that my husband sow will reap in the form of blood and war and I can't do anything to stop it but fortunately I won't be here...

"I know I can not remove the hatred from your and his hearts, this bitterness, no matter what I do the seeds of animosity that my husband sow will reap in the form of blood and war and I can't do anything to stop it but fortunately I won't be here to see my children killing each other. Please just promise me you will never involve Samrat in this fight. Leave him, it's between you and him, leave Samrat. Please promise me Vikram my child, promise me."

Her voice rang loudly in his skull creating a bitter pain that made him clutch the whiskey bottle harshly.

He remembered her voice, her face when he saw her for the last time and most importantly he remembered her words and his promise.

The Dhanrajgirs are known for keeping their words and he gave her his words, he promised her, the woman who loved him like a mother but because of Siya, he broke his promise.

The breaking feelings in his heart and raging fire in his eyes was clearly showing his anguish.

"I thought never to hurt you again Siya. I thought I would give you rights to be my wife, but you have to destroy everything." Word slips out of my mouth in wrath.

This fury in me is ready to destroy everything but I want to destroy her. She will face the consequences of her actions. Just like Samrat.

He again took a big gulp and his eyes shut automatically as the liquid burned his throats.

On the other hand, Siya was sitting unconscious, tied to a chair, unaware of the storm waiting for her.

The destruction was present in the air of the basement and Arnav who was standing nearby was very well aware of the havoc which was slowly stepping near Siya.

He moves toward Vikram and puts his arm on his shoulder.

"It's enough, give me the bottle, solve this

matter tomorrow, you need rest." He said as he successfully snatched it from Vikram's hand.

But little did he know Vikram was willing to give him the bottle cause alcohol is not working on him anymore. It's like no matter what he does the flames of rage go higher and higher every second.

"No I am not drunk, this thing has stopped working on me a long time ago." He denied his words casually as his eyes still focused on the still figure in front of him.

"And about solving this matter, let me clear this there is not a single fucking thing to solve, she betrays me, because of her I broke a promise, she is the culprit and she deserves punishment." He sneered in anger. 

His words were dripping with bitterness. Arnav signs in defeat; he knows Vikram is a master of his own accord. If he decides to punish her he will punish no explanation, nothing is going to stop him. And this thing is not just about betrayal, it is about so much more than that. It's about his pride. And he never forgives a person who tries to harm his pride.

My head hurts I tried to open my eyes but they are too heavy it's like something hefty is placed on them

It is as if someone has erased my memory, but then suddenly every word, every oppression knocked on my mind. All my senses start working. I opened my eyes but the tears blurred my view. I tried to wipe them but then I came to know that my tie.

"HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "UNTIE ME! PLEASE!!" My voice shook horribly but it was still loud.

I flinched when I felt someone cleaning my tears. The view was clear and I saw my most vicious nightmare standing in front of me.

He Killed him. I was going to marry the man who loves me and respects me but he killed him, he shot him. My Samrat is dead.

My life is ruined and everything is because of him. Vikram Dhanrajgir is the reason for my every misery and my destruction.

The rage, anguish, pain and fear block my throat so I did the one thing I can do. I screamed my pain out. I cried and cried.

But he didn't even flinch. He kept glaring at me with cold emotionless eyes.

"YOU KILLED HIM! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" I roared at him, still trying to get out of these ropes. But even I know it's futile.

"I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. YOU COWARD UNTIE ME." I try everything to hurt him to cause him the same pain I am feeling right now. I insult him. I screamed at him but he just kept glaring at me.

Defeated, I hung my head low and cried for my life. I stared at my feet, covered in dirt with little scratches on them and a lot of blood. His blood.

But soon my blood feet were replaced with shiny black shoes. I know who is standing in front of me.

Rages filled in my eyes. I looked up to see his vicious blue orbs. He was sitting on a chair he dragged in front of me, so close that I could smell his scent. It makes me nauseous. But I didn't break eye contact. I was shaking in anguish.

"Untie me right now." I said slowly in a firm voice.

"So I can kill you with my own hands." I added dangerously. He leaned forward and put both hands above mine on the arms of the chair.

"Are you done?" His words left me shocked. I was expecting his anger but his emotionless tone caused my body to shiver in fear. I stayed quiet.

"Cause this is the last time you are using your voice, you are raising it in front of me."

He roughly grabbed my jaw and pulled my face ruthlessly towards him.

"After today you will forget that you have a tongue too. Even the idea of using your voice will terrify you. You have my words Mrs Vikram Dhanrajgir"

_______________________________________

Hey my lovelies

Here is the chapter. I know you guys waited a lot and i am sorry, my boss is giving me so much work.

Don't forget to like, vote and follow.

Love you guys.