Chapter 25

An egoistic smirk made its way into his face as the triumph flashes in his eyes

An egoistic smirk made its way into his face as the triumph flashes in his eyes. On the other hand, my body wrecked in sobs as the sense of defeat hit me hard. Even after trying so hard, I failed, he broke me.

I looked at him with tear-filled vision, there was still a very thin ray of hope in my heart. Maybe some miracle happens and he'll leave me.

However, my ray of hope disappears as a blur vision is cleared.

The victory was clear but his face was still hard like something was lacking in his feature, satisfaction.

Is he still not satisfied? Even after slaying my pride and virtue, he is still not satisfied.

Egomaniacal brute!!

I struggled to get out of his grip, he disgusted me. I don't wanna feel his touch, I don't wanna see his face, everything about him repulses me.

I pushed him and unexpectedly He left my jaws and for a moment, I felt slight relief as I thought he was going to free me from his clutches.

But I think it is my fault that I always consider him as a human. I always misunderstood his actions, the way he hates and despises me he will never do anything for my relief.

His eyes were the darkest shade of black, I squirmed in fear as the desire visibly clouded his vision and before I could do anything to protect myself it was too late.

A yelp escapes from my mouth as I feel myself being lifted in the air and let out a loud whimper when my butt makes a painful contact with his mahogany table.

"What are you doing-umph" before I can let out anything he sealed my lips with in a brutal, rough kiss.

With one hand he grabs my waist and with others, he clutches my hairs in a tight fist and pulled them harshly, twisted my neck in a painful position. I screamed but my agony was suppressed by his kiss.

I punch his chest in a hope to get free from his torture but nothing happens.

"Get used to it Siya." He smirked as he left my mouth and bit my neck. I thrashed around as pain shot up in my neck.

I put my hand on his shoulder and made an effort to get him away because his iron made body didn't budge.

He kissed, bite, lick my neck like he is imprinting this in my brain that I have to endure his torture every night.

While I closed my eyes in embarrassment as the tears fell non stop.

He left my neck and deliberately his hand move downward as he touches my neck sensually and I was so busy in my struggle to get out of his grip that I didn't understand what he was going to do. A rough outcry breaks out from my throat when he grabs my shirt and ripped it in two.