⚜Chapter 4⚜

Vikram taps his foot continuously on the floor

Vikram taps his foot continuously on the floor. He tried hard to focus on his work but every time he starts reading the file in his hand, his brain got distracted by a face of a certain brunette and her face reminds him of the slap.

No one dares to raise their voice in front of him and that girl slaps him. He closes his eyes, trying to control his rage.

That night when she runs, he wanted to chase her and drag her to the car, take her to one of his condos and fuck her mercilessly until she won't able to scream and walk for weeks. He wanted to punish her brutally so she knows who fuck she messed up with.

But there will be no fun in that he wanted to make her pay he want to use her, ruin her and throw her out of his life and he will get what he wants.

He smirks devilishly thinking about the thing he'll do to her but his thoughts were disturbed by a knock.

"come in" he yells.

And his assistant Rohit Mathur walks in with a file in his hand.

Vikram extended his hand and Mathur give him the file.

"sir this file contains all the information about her and the other work you said is also done, she got fired from her job" Mathur informed his boss in a confident tone.

But still, he is afraid of the person in front of him. He performs all of his tasks very carefully try not to make any mistakes and double-check everything before presenting it to Vikram.

He knew very well about his boss's anger and how he haszzeroolerance for mistakes.

Vikram didn't say or order him anything, which is a signal that his work is done here.

_______________________________________

I open the file and look at the information very excitingly

Name - Siya Verma

Age - 22

Date of birth - 17thMMay 1998888

Education - Bachelor of commerce

Father's name - Ravi Verma (deceased)