⚜Chapter 9⚜

( Disclaimer: mature content [18+] ahead if you're not comfortable with non- consensual sex then please skip this chapter )

It feels like a cloud. Everything is so soft and comfortable. I never felt like this before. Perfect temperature, my body covered in silky duvets.

Wait, what?

I never had any silky duvet in my home or this kind of cloudy mattress. My heartbeat increased. I open my eyes but a heavy pain in my head makes it hard for me to see anything.

I don't remember anything and this pain in my head is making everything worse. I tried to open my eyes, which felt impossible due to this headache. 

And I feel strange, my body feels so light like I'm naked.

Naked??

I quickly remove the duvet and fear fills my brain as I see not a single piece of cloth on my body. 

My heart panics as I look at the unfamiliar surroundings. I abruptly sit up, ignoring the pain in my head.

I rub my eyes which helps me a little to see clearly. I grab my head in both hands as I try to remember what happened to me. Who did this?

As my mind starts working properly, things become more clear. I remember I was kidnapped, I was on the bus and then his friend kidnapped me.

Ohh my God!!

Ma and Rishi where are they? And why am I naked? 

Thousands of thousands are running in my mind. I tried to find my clothes to cover my bare body but I find
none.

I look around the room, it is lavishly beautiful, made of glass. I think it's on the top floor. It's his place. God I'm in his penthouse 

I fell on bed as realisation hit me and I let out a sob of defeat. I am in his den, naked. Who knows what he did to me.

Spineless damn bastard, he took advantage of me when I was  conscious. 

But now you have to leave this place Siya. What if he tried to do something again.

No no no!!

I need to get out of this place. I look around the room hastily try to find something that I can wear or cover my body with.

My teary eyes caught the glimpse of the black suit jacket I quickly wore and ran out of the room. To find my clothes or any clothes. My only motive is to leave this place right now.

As soon as I stepped outside bright light welcomed me. Shimmer and glimmer blinded me again, I wonder how much money this man has. Everything is so luxurious and elegant.

My body shuddered in the cold as I looked around. Maybe he assigned another one of his minions to make sure I don't run away.

But exhale in relief as I see no one is here.

My eyes search for the main door so I can get out of this place as soon as possible but that seems tough as there are so many doors in here.

But I don't have that much time so I move towards a door and because of its shape and size, I think it might be the door of my freedom.

I put my hand on the knob but before I can twist it, A voice stopped me.

"Glad to see you awake" His deep, husky masculine voice sent a shiver down to my spine.

He is so close I can feel his hot breath on my head. I jumped in fear as he put both of his hands on either side of my head.

Tears escape my eyes as I tremble.