Chapter 1: A Shadow over Gensokyo.

The next morning did arrive at the Land of Fantasy. Sun is coming out and the perfect human maid from the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Sakuya Izayoi(1) prepares herself to do her cleaning job. Calmed as always she looks at the surroundings of the scarlet mansion's corridor and its red carpet.

(1): An incredibily beautiful woman of short silver hair and cold blue eyes in a maid suit. She can manipulate time, space and use knifes as if she was a ninja. Second in comand in the Scarlet Devil Mansion faction, a dangerous foe in the past and now one of the best Reimu's allies being the one who helped the Maiden most times without counting Marisa.

Sakuya: "The schedule for today is cleaning the corridors, getting out the garbage and..."

Without even blinking or changing her face gets something in the air. It was a crow tengu(2) with short black straight hair, a small black and red hat and a white dress with a black miniskirt. She was being grabbed by her neck while revolving at great speed like a fish that was got out ot the water. It was hilarious to see her face with blank eyes turning blue from the lack of oxygen.

(2): Aya Shameimaru is the main face of Bunbunmaru News, a crow tengu that makes hilarious fake news proving she's a better comedian than journalist. She's one of the main sources of comedy in Gensokyo.

Sakuya: "You again, Aya? Seems like some garbage can fly. You never learn it seems, if the sign says "Don't tresspass and don't disturb Meiling(3)" you shouldn't do it."

(3): Hong Meiling, known as Miss China is a tall long-red haired and green-eyed woman with a golden heart who usually wears a chinese martial artist attire of the same color on her alluring strong body cultivated from martial arts. However, she sleeps easily during her guard turn at the Mansion's gate, which makes easy for intruders to enter. In the end is Sakuya who must do everything.

The journalist just revolves even faster.

Aya: "Extra-Extra... ugh! I would like to breath!"

The Maid lets her go and crosses her arms with knifes ready between her fingers.

Sakuya: "Explain your target coming here before my daggers are used to make fried crow steak. The mistress is sleeping at this hour."

Aya: "B-Breaking news... gasp! We are in danger!"

Exclaims showing a can of soda with extra caffeine. In that moment, Sakuya understood everything and even her who rarely is surprised shows a shock expression.

Sakuya: "Do you want to kill us all or what? The Little Mistress can't drink anything with too much sugar!"

Something was approaching very fast. Concretely, Flandre Scarlet(4) but not just one. After using her spell, Four of a Kind she just did multiply herself and they come with a cute... but psycho smile on their face showing her fangs. The three copies and the real one started talking at the same time.

(4): Remilia Scarlet's little sister. A more than 400 years old vampire child with a fearsome power. She has a blonde bob hair made in a half side ponytail and wears a crimson red dress. Another characteristic are her beautiful demonic wings ornamented by different colored gems. She wields the legendary searing blade Laevateinn.

Flandre: "I want to play! Let's play a tennis match with Laevateinn as a Racket and a big fireball, Hahahaha! Miss Tengu~, don't run! I wanna play!"

Aya: "Hyaaaaaah! She did got my can when I was just at the bathroom! I only wanted to make compromised photos to expose you in revenge from the last time!"

Screams while fleeing with a tengu extreme speed. Sakuya sighs and stops the time flow.

Sakuya: "Time to clean. I'll cut the problem's main source."