Chapter 4: Eientei's Facade

Remilia and Sakuya departed to the Bamboo Forest. They had plans to contact with Dr. Eirin and Princess Kaguya (1) who were ex-incident culprits. Night was about to fall upon them in some hours while the two girls fly towards the bamboo trees.

(1): Eirin is a master medic with vast knowledge from the Moon. She has been exiled for supporting Kaguya. Has a long silver hair in a braid and is wearing a red and blue nurse attire. She's skilled with the Bow. Kaguya is the exiled princess from Moon that started a life far from home. The one who ruined Mokou's life and family and comitted crimes like letting moon emissaries to be killed. She's unwilling to return back to Moon. Kaguya is wearing a reddish long kimono. She has dark eyes and black long blunt hair.

Remilia: "Soon my power will be at full. If we somehow find that being who fell from sky it would be the perfect time to fight it."

Sakuya: "It's only matter of few hours, mistress. And I would recommend to maintain caution when treating with Eientei. Remember the last time when they did set us up to try assassinating Fujiwara No Mokou. Kaguya is not a trustworthy woman."

Remilia: "True. But knowing what did happen the last time I hope she thinks twice before trying to fool us. Otherwise, Gungnir will have a feast tonight and I'll drink her blood personally. She should be grateful already for not doing it for what did happen the last time."

Sakuya: "There's a moon rabbit. I think is Reisen. We should tell her about our intentions, I think that she's not fully agreed with her actual situation in Eientei."

Reisen was in a side collecting medicinal plants and flowers. She was apparently happy, humming a catchy melody.

Remilia: "That's not what I would call unhappy. Are you sure?"

Sakuya: "I'm not aware of the last events, to be honest. Maybe my intel is outdated."

Reisen: "Huh? Oh, it's you two! Is because Youmu is my girlfriend, nothing more. But honestly my job is still ungrateful. Is just that thanks to seeing her every night makes me happier."

Remilia: "Seems like we have no problem then. Congratulations to you two."

Sakuya: "We want to pay a visit to Princess Kaguya."

Reisen: "Are you here because of the same reason as Keine and Mokou? I know the details and you can count me as your ally. Eientei should cooperate, but I hope that Kaguya don't do anything to extorsionate you or stab you in the back."

Sakuya: "She has no chance on such thing since I'm aware from the last time I've been here."

Reisen: "I'm done collecting medicinal herbs. We can get going. I promise to not turn against you, I'm not afraid anymore now that Youmu can give me shelter for a time if things get ugly. This is not different from Lunar Empire Capital after all."

Remilia: "You are different from the rest of rabbits. I don't think that you want to cooperate just because of fear. I'll take your word. Now escort us if you may."

The purple-haired bunny nods and they start flying ahead even faster.

Reisen: "Sure! At the entrance we'll separate. I need to tell Dr. Eirin that you two are here."

Remilia: "Very well. Everything should proceed normally."

Sakuya: "Not so normally, Mistress. I would like to suggest a caution measure. Reisen, tell Eirin that the Misstress is alone. I'll get hidden just in case to ambush anyone who tries something strange."

Remilia: "Is a great plan. This is why I value you so highly, Sakuya. You always are a step further. If Kaguya thinks that I'm alone and she's scheming something, that will make her remove the mask from her vissage."