Chapter 3: Miss Keine, the Love Coach

Keine and Mokou were travelling to the Border of Life, the door that leads into the Ghosts's Netherworld.

Mokou: "We don't have any permission to enter here, Teacher."

Keine: "That's right. We should talk with someone to ask an audience with Yuyuko, the Ghost Princess. Since she's an ex-incident culprit is one of our goals to recruit her."

Mokou: "We've got some company here. Three poltegeists."

The three Primsriver Sisters stopped in front of the Gate. One of them had silver hair and a white outfit, the other one was the opposite with blonde hair and the third one was wearing a red dress.

Lyrica: "Did you come to hear us practice?"

Merlin: "We are about start playing, many fans come to see us! Be welcome."

Lunasa: "Or are you here to trespass?"

Keine: "They are just kids. As a teacher I'm glad to see that the next generations develop their talents and creativity. We have come to talk with the Ghost Princess. Gensokyo is in trouble."

Lyrica: "Sorry but many people make excuses to pass."

Merlin: "Is not that Shrine Maiden. We can win, right?"

Mokou: "I don't advice you to fight us. Reimu is not the only dangerous opponent, you would do well remembering that. I'm not eager to put everything in flames but beware with bringing gasoline to me. Did you heard about the Bamboo Forest Divine Beast?"

Suddenly, Mokou's ruby eyes start burning, a colosal pillar of flames surround the Phoenix girl while her white hair flows. She has a menacing grin on her face.

Mokou: "Do you want to be possesed? Answer carefully."

Keine: "We don't want to harm kids but it's up to you. A Teacher must take the entire land as the first priority if there's even little girls like you three. This is an exam question. Give us your answer."

With the colossal power that Mokou was showing the musician trio swallow saliva and open the door for them. Their terror face leaves their answer clear enough. Mokou ceases on her explosive warning display.

Mokou: "Correct answer. Now, get back to your business."

Keine: "Thank you for understanding. I'll explain to Yuyuko that it was not your fault."

Primsriver sisters: "Thank you very much for not roasting us!"

They exclaim even bowing down to Mokou.

Mokou: "Stop acting like that. Don't treat me like if I was Kaguya. I'm not forgiving your life, I was just asking for something in the only way you allowed me to."

Keine: "Have a nice time, kids. Remember to respect adults. Class is over! Let's go, Mokou. And take it easy, they're just little girls."

Mokou: "Next time come to the Bamboo Forest. I'll listen to your music!"

Primsriver sisters: "We will, miss phoenix."

Inside the door, there was some sort of sanctuary with a vast garden. Some spirits were drifting in the air in the form of Ectoplasm. They were the living beings who die to turn into Ghosts. Yuyuko, the Ghost Princess was the one who give them shelter in the Afterlife.

Keine: "This garden is very well fixed. The Gardener must be a real expert."

Mokou: "She's pretty good. We should ask her for doing some Bonsai to us at home."

Youmu: "Much appreciated. I'm the Gardener and by your look you seem to be visitors, the Primsriver Sister did let you to enter so you have an audience with Yuyuko-Sama, right?"