Final Chapter: Gensokyo's Will

Ran Yakumo departed from Hell with her shikigami, Chen. They were at Hakurei Temple's surroundings. It was night, but far from just stars the sky was becoming blurry, like if Gensokyo was about to collide with another Reality.

Chen: "Ran-Sama... can I go with Suika-Chan?"

Ran: "We'll go with her. Kasen Ibaraki's whereabouts is right now our first priority while Yukari-Sama takes care of Reimu."

Chen: "Alright, meow. Huh, one moment... I can smell another cat nearby!"

Indeed, a familiar two-tailed cat was fastly approaching accompained by her zombi fairies. The undead minions were grouped, flying in a piramid. It was curious and cute at the same time to see them with one row above another. At the top of the formation, the one with construction helmet who seems to be the squad leader and second in command was giving directions with her gestures. The black feline transforms into her humanoid appearance.

Orin: "Hiya! I had to come as fast as I could, nya!"

Chen goes to hug Orin and purrs to her. Orin returns the hug and headpats the smallest Yakumo.

Ran: "Didn't have to help Utsuho and Yuugi to rebuild the Earth Spirits Palace?"

Orin: "Thanks to the girls we are advancing quickly! We were so worried that Utsuho asked me to search for you, nya."

Replies, referring to the Zombie Fairies as the reason of going fast. Two of them went out of the formation to show in chibi draw scenes how the scene did happen. The represented character showed some funny gag faces. In the last scene, Utsuho and Orin shared a kiss before the departure.

Chen: "How cute, meow!"

Ran: "Your Fairies seem to be more lively than ever. I couldn't tell if they are really dead. Thanks for coming, we are going to need you now that Reimu is with my Master recovering from a battle."

That sentence made the Fairy Pyramid go unstable due to the conmotion. The two ones who carried the piece of paper with the draws were rolling in confusion and were the cause of the lineup going down like if some sort of ball striked them. The most of them showed spiral eyes. The cat seemed in shock.

Orin: "Is she alright?"

Ran: "You can be relieved. She won't die this time, Reimu has grown too strong to be a human. For now we should find Kasen Ibaraki, the Oni Sage with the utmost caution. Let's ask Suika-Chan. Sometimes Kasen passes by this Shrine."

Orin: "Alright~ I'll guard the Entrance. Girls, let's be in stealth formation, nya!"

All the undead minions inmediately become half-invisible between trees. The head of them changes the construction helmet for some sort of ninja hood. Meanwhile, Suika was patrolling above the Sanctuary's roof with a sake bottle next to her.

Suika: "Hmmm... I see like four people coming, since there are two Miss Ran and two Chen, there must be just one of each in reality. Did they find something? I would like to launch fireworks if that's true! *Hic* Haaaai! Did you bring news?"

At the Oni's hand waving, Chen starts spinning to her. Like a cat who really appreciates someone purrs to her transforming and going to her lap. Ran however looks very serious. While Suika caresses Chen in the stomach, tilts her head and blinks twice.

Ran: "Suika, did Miss Kasen pass by here during those days? We need her. And don't worry for Reimu, she is alive with Yukari-Sama."

Suika: "That's a relief. It's very strange to not see two Reimus... and about Kasen-Sama... we have been practicing martial arts some hours ago. Why do you ask? *Hic*"