3~Attempt To Kill

In the midnight, Harshita moved her hand that was on Avinash's head. She lifted that hand and held her head as the wound pained, she opened her eyes. She tried getting up but pain triggered her whole body and she fell back on the bed. She looked around and registered her surroundings and saw Avinash sleeping placing his head on the bed. She caressed his hair and he woke up and saw her awake and smiled. "Harshita!" he exclaimed and kissed her forehead and then both her palms. "Wait haan, main abhi nurse ko bulata hoon, just wait," (Wait okay, I will just call the nurse, just wait)  he said and ran away.

Her eyes filled with tears

Her eyes filled with tears. "Avinash," she said in a faint voice but he was already gone. She squeezed her eyes shut and began to cry. Avinash returned with a nurse and she checked her. Harshita kept her eyes closed. "Everything is normal, hearbeat is also normal, right now the doctor isn't here, we will keep her in observation till the next twenty four hours," said the nurse and went. Avinash sat by her side and saw her crying. "Harshita, don't worry, sab sahi ho jaye ga, tum phir se normal ho jao gi, I promise you, tum maa nahi ban sakti toh kya hua? Dunia mein na jaane kitne aisay bachay hain jin ko un ke maa baap chhor jaatay hain anaath kar ke, maa baap ban'ne ke liye janam dena zaroori toh nahi hota na meri jaan, bas tum kabhi sad mat hona, main humesha tumhara tha aur tumhara he rahoon ga," (Harshita don't worry, everything will be fine, you will be normal again, I promise you, so what if you can't become a mother? Don't know how many children are there in the world whose parents leave them making them an orphan, giving birth isn't even necessary to become parents my love, you just don't be sad, I am yours and I will be yours forever) he said.

She opened her eyes

She opened her eyes. "Ab bhi pyaar kartay ho mujh se?" (Do you still love me?) she asked and he nodded. "Of course Harshita, ye bhi koi poochhne ki baat hai? (Is this even a question to ask?) If I lived a million lives, I would have felt a million feelings, and I still would have fallen a million times for you," he said and she smiled between the tears. "Harshita, if you don't mind, kya main ek baat poochh sakta hoon?" (Can I ask you one thing?)  he asked and she blinked her eyes in assurance. "Ye sab kis ne kiya? Kya tum ne uska chehra dekha? Kaun tha vo? Kya tum jaanti ho usay?" (Who did all this? Did you see his face? Who was he? Do you know him?) he asked.