18~Babies In Orphanages Don't Cry

"Abhi jaayengay kya?" (Will we go right now?) she asked and he nodded. "Even I can't stand her sadness," he said and smiled, she smiled back. They walked to Nashita's room and saw her asleep. They looked at each other. "Kya karein? Jaga dein kya?" (What to do? Shall we wake her up?) she asked and he nodded and walked to her and kissed her forehead, she woke up. He smiled.

She sat up

She sat up. "Kya papa? Nash baby sad thi aur so gayi thi, wish poori nahi kar saktay toh sonay toh do na," (What papa? Nash baby was sad and was sleeping, if you can't fulfill my wish then at least let me sleep) she said and Avinash picked her up. "Aray? Aisay kaisay? Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ke Nash baby ki wish papa poori na karein? Main papa kis ki wajah se bana? Aap ki wajah se na? Bas toh phir, you are my priority," (Oh? How? Can it ever happen that Nash baby wishes for something and papa doesn't fulfill it? Because of who did I become a father? Because of you, right? The conclusion is that you are my priority) he said. "Mumma maan gayi?" (Did mumma agree?) she asked and he nodded. She hugged him. "Yayyyy, thank you papa," she said and kissed his cheek. "Chalo humaray saath," (Come along with us) he said and she got confused. "Hain? Kahan?" (Where?) she asked.

"Baby brother ko lenay," (To get you a baby brother) Harshita told her

"Baby brother ko lenay," (To get you a baby brother) Harshita told her. "Lekin baby brother ko toh aanay mein time lagay ga na, woh toh mumma ke tummy mein pehle aaye ga na buddhu aur dunia mein baad mein aye ga na papa," (But the baby brother will take time to come, right? First he will come in mumma's tummy, silly, and then he will come in the world papa) she said and Harshita looked on getting teary eyed. "Beta woh mumma ke saath na ek aisa accident hua tha jis se mumma na birth nahi de sakti," (Actually, dear, such an accident occurred with your mumma because of which she can't give birth) he told her. "Oh, toh baby brother kahan se aaye ga?" (Oh, so then from where will the baby brother come?) she asked sadly. "Jahan se aap aye ho," (From where you came) he told her. "Oh, achha, pehle bolna tha na, dekho mumma hurt ho gayi, neeche utaaro mujhe," (Oh, so that's what you meant, you should've told me before, look mumma is hurt, put me down) she said and he put her down and she ran and hugged Harshita.