14~Venky Blames Avinash

Later Harshita woke up. Avinash came to her happily and made her sit up. She hugged him instantly and he hugged her back. "Good news hai Harshita, ab case court ko transfer ho chuka hai aur hearing 4 din baad hai," (It's a good news Harshita, now the case has been transferred to the court and the hearing is four days later) he told her. "Oh I am so happy, bas thori nervous hoon," (Oh I am so happy, I am just a little nervous) she said and he broke the hug. "Kiun?" (Why?) he asked. "I just hope ke main usay culprit prove kar paun," (I just hope that I can prove him a culprit) she said. "Kar pao gi, kiun nahi kar pao gi?" (Of course you will be able to, why not?) he asked. "Police ko proof toh mila ho ga na? Nahi matlab ek bhi baar woh mere paas nahi aye interrogation ke liye," (Police might have got a proof, right? No I mean not even for once the police came to interrogate me) she said.

"Haan toh tum uss haalat mein thi nahi aur tumhe panic attacks aatay thay na isliye, shayad newspaper mein kuchh khabar ho, wait bahar ho ga le kar aata hoon," (Yes so you weren't in that condition and you were having panic attacks, that's why, ma...

"Haan toh tum uss haalat mein thi nahi aur tumhe panic attacks aatay thay na isliye, shayad newspaper mein kuchh khabar ho, wait bahar ho ga le kar aata hoon," (Yes so you weren't in that condition and you were having panic attacks, that's why, maybe there's some news in the newspaper, wait it might be outside I will bring it) he said and went to the door and opened it. He saw a newspaper on doorstep and picked it. He closed the door and came back to her. He read the headline on the front page. "Dev Saxena released today at 7:00 am after being proved innocent in Harshita's case," he said and she hung her head low and became dull.

"Bechara meri wajah se itna khwaar ho gaya, jab ke uss becharay ki toh koi galti bhi nahi thi, uss ne toh mujhe chhat par bhi Venky se bachanay ke liye bulaya aur woh khud phass gaya ab," (Poor guy had to go through a lot because of me, even when ...

"Bechara meri wajah se itna khwaar ho gaya, jab ke uss becharay ki toh koi galti bhi nahi thi, uss ne toh mujhe chhat par bhi Venky se bachanay ke liye bulaya aur woh khud phass gaya ab," (Poor guy had to go through a lot because of me, even when he was not at fault, he even called me on roof just to save me from Venky and now he himself got trapped) she said sadly. "Police got to know that the culprit was actually wearing a blue tiger ring and a scorpion bracelet. The blue tiger ring belonged to Venkatesh Chaudhary while the scorpion bracelet belonged to Dev Saxena due to which he was also arrested. Later after a proper search, police got a duplicate bracelet in Venkatesh's house along with Harshita's old phone, her obscene drawings and a very dirty diary entry in which the handwriting was proved of that of Venkatesh, can a brother really have so cheap thoughts for his own sister?" he finished reading and dropped it. His blood boiled after reading about Venkatesh.