5~A Clue

Avinash was sitting near Harshita with his eyes closed and slept unknowingly. He saw a dream about Harshita. He saw her sitting near him sadly. "Kya hua? Tum itni sad kiun ho? Tum wapis kiun nahi aa jati mere paas?" (What happen? Why are you so sad? Why don't you come back to me?)  he asked in his dream. "Kiun ke coma patients almost dead hotay hain, aur dekhna ye sab bohat jald tum se kahengay ye machines ko disconnect karne ko, aakhir kab tak machines ke zariye zinda rahoon gi? God bulayengay toh jaana toh paray ga, aur agar tum nahi chahtay ke main God ke paas jaaun, toh tumhe mujh se baat karni ho gi, mujhe wapis laana ho ga, samjho main abhi hi ja rahi hoon, bas jaane hi wali hoon, aisi life toh plan nahi ki thi na hum ne? Aisi death bhi toh plan nahi ki thi na hum ne? Kabhi kabhaar jaise plan karo waise nahi hota maanti hoon kiun ke jo hum sochte hain woh humari zindagi nahi hoti, jo humare saath hota hai na, woh zindagi hoti hai, par Avinash please mujhe rok lo na, himmat toh karo, mujhse baat karo, please, main sab samajhti hoon," (Because coma patients are almost dead, and see very soon all of them will ask you to disconnect these devices from my body, till when will I live through these machines? When God will call me, I will have to go, and if you don't want that I go to God, so then you'll have to talk to me, you'll have to make me come back, imagine I am going right now only, I am just about to go, this wasn't the life we planned, did we? This wasn't also the death we wanted, right? I understand that things doesn't always go as planned because not what we think is our life, our life is what happens with us, but Avinash please stop me, have some courage, talk to me, please, I understand everything)
she said in his dream and he woke up. All of it felt real.

He held her hand slowly

He held her hand slowly. "Harshu, mujhe tum sun rahi ho na? Meri jaan, please mere paas wapis ajao, I miss you," (Harshu, you're hearing me, right? My love, please come back to me, I miss you) he said and she responded well. He smiled and talked further. "Harshu dekhna ek din humari ek pyari si gudiya ho gi jisay hum adopt kar laayengay, ek larki ho gi, tum ko bulaye gi, kahay gi mumma," (Harshu you'll see one day we will have a little doll who we will adopt, it will be a girl, and she'll call you mumma)  he said and she responded much better.

"Ab aankhein kholo, please, Harshita please, I want to spend my entire life with you, uss culprit ko main nahi chhoroon ga, bas tum ek baar aankhein toh kholo, ek baar meri taraf dekho toh sahi," (Now please open your eyes Harshita, please, I want...

"Ab aankhein kholo, please, Harshita please, I want to spend my entire life with you, uss culprit ko main nahi chhoroon ga, bas tum ek baar aankhein toh kholo, ek baar meri taraf dekho toh sahi," (Now please open your eyes Harshita, please, I want to spend my entire life with you, I won't spare that culprit, you just open your eyes for once, just for once look at me)  he said and she breathed heavily hearing the word culprit and panicked even in coma. He hugged her trying to calm her. "Main hoon na tumhare saath? Nahi aaye ga woh tumhare pas, trust me, tum bilkul safe ho," (I am there with you, right? He won't come to you, trust me, you're safe) he said and she breathed sharply and opened her eyes. He smiled happily and called the doctor who came rushing there and checked her. "She has just opened her eyes but right now she hasn't come back properly, she's paralyzed for now but she's out of coma, just keep her happy and she will come back to normal soon," said the doctor.