13~Case Gets Transferred

The reports of the fingerprints came and the handwriting expert was still checking whose handwriting it was. The inspector entered the lock up. "Dekh lo fingerprints ke reports aa gaye hain, aur woh fingerprints tumhare hain Venkatesh," (Look now the reports of fingerprints have came, and the fingerprints belongs to you Venkatesh) he said throwing the report on his face and he caught it looking at it shockingly. "Ab ye mat kehna ke Dev ne reports badli hain, kiun ke Dev bhi yaheen tha tere saath lock up mein," (Now don't say that Dev has changed the reports, because Dev was here only with you in the lock up) he said. "Par woh accidental tha sir," (But it was accidental sir) Venky said. "Kaise accidental tha? Teri wajah se us bechari ki haalat aur dugni kharab ho gayi thi, bol!" (How was it accidental? Her condition became worse twice than before, tell!) shouted the inspector.

 "Kaise accidental tha? Teri wajah se us bechari ki haalat aur dugni kharab ho gayi thi, bol!" (How was it accidental? Her condition became worse twice than before, tell!) shouted the inspector

Flashback:

Venky entered Harshita's ward when she was sleeping and Avinash was in washroom. Venky removed her oxygen mask and she opened her eyes but he palmed her mouth. She lost her consciousness. He held her hands and forgot about the blade in his hands and mistakenly slit her wrists and ran away.

Fb end.

"Wah, kya kahani hai, bewaqoof samjha hai hum ko? Aray abhi tak tere saath kuchh nahi kiya hai lekin ab jab naakhun nikaalengay na tere tab bolay ga tu sach, aray us ka oxygen mask hatta hua tha, sab jaan bhooj kar kiya hai tu ne," (Wow, what a story, do you think we're crazy? We haven't done anything with you till now but now when we will pull out your nails then you will surely speak up, her oxygen mask was removed, you have done it intentionally) he said. "Sir, sir ab toh reports bhi aa gayi, aap ko pata bhi chal gaya ke main ne nahi kiya ye sab, toh phir please mujhe jaane dein, main aap ke saamne haath jorrta hoon, mere maa baap aur behen pareshaan ho rahay hongay, please sir," (Sir, sir now reports have also come, now you know I haven't done all this, then please let me go, I beg you, my parents and sister might be worried, please sir) Dev begged.

"Nahi, abhi handwriting expert ne report nahi di hai, yaheen rahay ga tu," (No, right now the handwriting expert haven't given the report, you will stay here only) said the inspector

"Nahi, abhi handwriting expert ne report nahi di hai, yaheen rahay ga tu," (No, right now the handwriting expert haven't given the report, you will stay here only) said the inspector. "Ye kaisa kaanoon hai aap ka? Becharay ek be-kasoor ko aap ne kaid kar rakha hai, is ko aur uss Dr. Shergill ko itna late arrest kara, aur mujhe toh kaafi harassment mili hai, sab is ne kiya, toh woh diary entry main kiun likhoon ga? Aap ka kaanoon sach mein bilkul andha hai," (What kind of law is this? You've imprisoned an innocent person, you arrested him and Dr. Shergill very late, and I have received a lot of harassment, all was done by him, so then why will I write that diary entry? Your law is really very blind) Dev said sadly.