14b~Venky Blames Harshita

She looked at him and held his hand and pulled him making him sit beside her. "No, I am sorry, dard hai na, hyper ho gayi," (No, I am sorry, I am in pain, that's why I got hyper) she said. "Aur main tukkay kahan maarta tha? Mera dil toh tum se jurra hai na, sab jaanta hai mera dil jo tumhare dil mein hai, isliye main sab samajh jaata hoon," (And when did I assume it all? My heart is connected with yours, my heart knows everything that's in your heart, that's why I understand everything) he told her lovingly. "Tum kiun gussa nahi hotay mujh pe? Kiun nahi jatatay jo bhi kartay ho mere liye? I mean abhi main ek galti pe tumhari itna upset ho gayi phir bhi itna pyaar Avinash?" (Why don't you get angry on me? Why don't you say it all what you do for me? I mean, just on your one mistake, I became so upset, even then so much love Avinash?) she asked.

"Gussa kis baat ka? Tumhe haq hai upset honay ka, jo bhi main kar raha hoon woh koi ahsaan thori na hai mera tum par, woh toh farz hai mera," (Anger for what? You have the right to be upset, whatever I am doing isn't my favor on you, it's my respo...

"Gussa kis baat ka? Tumhe haq hai upset honay ka, jo bhi main kar raha hoon woh koi ahsaan thori na hai mera tum par, woh toh farz hai mera," (Anger for what? You have the right to be upset, whatever I am doing isn't my favor on you, it's my responsibility) he told and she smiled and encircled her arms around his neck and pulled him close and kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back. After sometime they broke the hug. "Chalo kuchh kha lo tum, phir dawai bhi toh hai na, abhi dard kaisa hai?" (Okay now you have something, then you have medicines to take, how is your pain now?) he asked. "Pehle se better," (Better than before?) she told him. "Good," he said and went and brought fruits and made her eat, she smiled.

************************************

After four days, it was time for the court hearing and all of them went to court and the hearing began. Harshita was in the witness box. "Judge sahab, pehli baat toh ye ke jo meri client Harshita ji hain, un ke pehle sarr pe waar kiya gaya tha aur phir 2 baar jism par, aur phir in ke jism mein sarrye jaisi koi cheez ghusa di gayi thi jis se in ke insides ka kaafi damage hua aur woh abhi bhi healing condition mein hai, sabooto'n ke mutabik ye sab un ke bhai Venkatesh ka kiya dhara hai, kya aap kuchh bolna chahein gi Harshita ji?" (Your honor, firstly my client Harshita ji, first she got attacked on her head and then twice on her body, and then a rod was inserted in her body by which her insides got damaged and she's still in a healing condition, it's all done by her brother Venkatesh according to all the proofs, do you want to say something Harshita?) said Harshita's lawyer.