4~Coma

Avinash came out of the washroom and looked at Harshita. He saw her oxygen mask was removed and rushed to correct it. Just when he was about to correct her duvet, he saw the blade in one hand and both her wrists were slit. Blood was dripping on the floor and other side of the bed was a little drenched with blood. "Harshita! Harshita!" he cupped her face trying to bring her to senses and took little water in his hand and splashed it over her face but she didn't wake up. He panicked and pressed the emergency button multiple times in tension.

A nurse immediately came and checked Harshita and went to call the doctor

A nurse immediately came and checked Harshita and went to call the doctor. "Harshita please utho na, Harshita main ek baar pehle hi tumko kho chuka hoon, please ek baar or mujhe chhor kar mat jao, kiun kiya tum ne aisa?" (Harshita please wake up, I have already lost you for once, I can't lose you again, why did you do this?)  he asked an unconscious Harshita who was unaware of her surroundings. Doctor immediately came and checked her heartbeat. "Iski nassein girti ja rahi hain, humein turant kuchh karna ho ga, isay operation theatre mein le jaana ho ga, let's go, fast fast fast," (Her nerves are dropping, we'll have to do something immediately, we'll have to take her to the operation theatre, let's go, fast fast fast)  he said and she was rushed to the OT immediately in a rush. Avinash stood there looking at the OT's door with a blank look on his face. He got a call from the inspector. He received it with trembling hands. "Hallo," he said. "Kya ab Harshita statement denay ki haalat mein hai? Dekhiye I am really sorry ke hum aisay mushkil waqt mein aap ko pareshaan kar rahay hain, lekin please baat ko samjhiye, jab tak Harshita ki statement nahi milay gi, tab tak ye case aagay nahi jaye ga, uss culprit ko pakarna bohat zaroori hai, aap samajh rahay hain na?" (Is Harshita in a condition to give a statement now? Look I am sorry that we're troubling you in this difficult time, but please understand, till we don't get Harshita's statement, the case won't progress, it's very necessary to catch that culprit, you understand, right?)  asked the inspector. "Sir woh OT mein hai, us ne suicide karne ki koshish ki hai, aur uski nassein bhi girti ja rahi hain, par mujhe nahi lagta sir ke ye suicide attempt hai, ye attempt to murder bhi ho sakta hai, sir please help me, help us, please sir," (Sir she is in the OT, she has attempted to commit suicide, and her nerves are also dropping, but I don't think this is a suicide attempt, this can be a murder attempt as well, sir please help me, help us, please sir) Avinash said and the call was disconnected.

 "Sir woh OT mein hai, us ne suicide karne ki koshish ki hai, aur uski nassein bhi girti ja rahi hain, par mujhe nahi lagta sir ke ye suicide attempt hai, ye attempt to murder bhi ho sakta hai, sir please help me, help us, please sir," (Sir she is...