Want to go on a date?(Lumity)

Luz was nervous as heck. She planned to ask Amity out on a date for a long time, and now they where girlfriends. So why was it still so hard to ask???

"Ok Luz, you got this." Luz encouraged herself. She messaged Amity to meet up with her at the library. "Finally going on a date Luz?" Hunter asked, popping up outta nowhere. "WAAAAHH!! HUNTER!!" Luz shouted, nearly falling over. Hunter laughed and helped his 'sister' up. "Yes I am, and you're one to talk, you haven't asked out Edric yet." Luz replied. Hunter's face turned red. "sh-shut up!!" He pushed Luz, who laughed and punched his shoulder playfully.

Luz headed off to the library. It wasn't long before she saw Amity running up to her. "Hi Luz!!!" Amity said excitedly, hugging her. Luz hugged Amity back and kissed her cheek. "Hi mi amour." (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) Luz said. Amity blushed.

"So um.... Amity?" Luz asked nervously. "Yeah?" Amity asked. "Umm... Do..." Luz took a big breath. "Doyouwannagoonadate?" She said, all one big word. "What?" Amity asked, confused. "Uh... Do you wanna go on a date?" Luz asked again. Amity blushed, so did Luz. "Yes!" Amity answered. "Great!! Um.. Cafe? Tomorrow at 10?" Luz asked. Amity nodded. The two girls smiled and giggled, holding each other's hand. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.