A/N (Rant)

CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR KING'S TIDE AND O TITAN, WHERE ART THOU

Ok King's tide was amazing as expected and also very sad. I started CRYING! While I'm glad king lived and didn't die, I feel like the promos had lied to us. As we learned in the episode we learned about king's origins (Can't remember what it's called) King's skull isn't a mask/helmet. He was born with it. His exposed skull is a part of him(Same for all titans as we learned in O Titan where art thou). In the promos it shows king's skull and collar but no king. Just his skull and collar by themself. This lead many of us to think King dies. However, in King's tide King hardly ever comes close to losing either his skull or collar (Except for when he cracked his skull and took off his collar to talk to The Collector.). King wasn't put in any real danger. The only thing that could of possibly hurt him really bad is if the collector finds out he was lying to get them to stop the draining spell. Also, Luz actually gave in and left to the human realm, leaving King, Eda, Raine and the others in possible danger with the Collector on the loose. That's out of character for Luz. I understand why because they have to wrap up everything for season 3 being cut short but still. Luz wouldn't have left. She would have tried to to back and save everyone, not give up and go home. I also found it disappointing how ridiculously EASY it was to stop the draining spell. That was so boring. I just hope things get better and King is fine after the Collector took him.