"Stay away from him." (Huntric)

Requested by Obagiyuu
Tw: Swearing and slight mentions of child abuse
Takes place before King's Tide but after Hollow Mind

Hunter sighed, his boyfriend, Edric, had an arm around him. Edric had been acting super protective lately ever since he escaped from Belos.  "Babe, everything is fine. You don't have to protect me from everyone." Hunter assured Edric. Edric pulled Hunter closer to his side. "I don't want to risk anything. There are guards everywhere and if they recognize you, who knows what will happen!" Edric said, obviously worried about Hunter being taken from him. Hunter sighed, knowing Edric was right.

The two walked through Bonesburough (I probably spelt it wrong). Hunter looked at a book from one of the stands. He seemed interested in it. "Want me to buy it for you?" Edric asked, gazing lovingly at Hunter. Hunter nodded. Edric bought him the book.

Hunter heard two guards talking about how "The Golden Gaurd" had disappeared and where looking for him. Hunter tensed up at this. Edric noticed and held Hunter tightly. "Hey, I'll make sure they don't take you ok?" Edric said assuringly.

Edric was true to his word. A guard grabbed Hunter after recognizing him when Edric was checking something out at a stand. Hunter screamed. Edric immediately yanked Hunter back towards him and shouted at the gaurd. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Edric shouted. Hunter felt his face heat up. He was so great ful to have Edric. Edric had used a illusion spell so Hunter looked different. The guard apologized for thinking Hunter was the Golden Guard and left. Edric hugged Hunter and made sure he was ok before the two continued walking.

Edric was overprotective for the rest of the day

Sorry I had no ideas for this.
SLIGHT SEASON 3 SPOILERS
Season 3 "Thanks to Them" broke me. My poor baby Hunter. I wanna hug him so badly :(. ALSO IT'S SO ADORABLE THAT HE LOVES WOLVES IT'S SO CUTE! I USED TO BE OBSESSED WITH WOLVES WHEN I WAS LITTLE. Also am I the only one that can see Hunter getting a bunch of wolf plushies and figures and playing with them in secret because he's embarrassed about it? I literally love Hunter sm he's my favorite <3