Useless (Huntric) (ANGST ANGST ANGST)

THIS ONESHOT HAS TRIGGERING TOPICS SUCH AS SELF HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, CHILD ABUSE, HOMOPHOBIA, CURSING, AND THE F SLUR. AND A SHITLOAD OF ANGST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This is a suicidal Hunter AU
Prepare to cry :)

"Why am I so useless?" Hunter sobbed into his knees, sitting on his bed. He looked at his arm. The fresh cuts where still there. He had hoped he only dreamt he had done that. He heard Belos calling for him. He sighed and wiped his eyes. He stood up, sniffling. He put on a jacket to hide his arms. He quickly went to find Belos.

"FUCKING F@G!" Belos shouted as he smacked Hunter across the face. Hunter felt tears sting his eyes. "Don't think I didn't know about that little Blight boyfriend of yours." Belos said, gripping Hunter's shoulder tightly. "W-we aren't dating..." Hunter stammered, trying to keep from crying. Belos hit him again. "DONT LIE TO ME BOY!" He shouted. Hunter braced himself. "You are going to tell that Blight boy you won't be seeing him anymore. You're useless as long as you're close with him." Belos said calmly before dismissing Hunter.

Hunter ran to his room, grabbing a pencil and paper. He wrote a letter to Edric. His only friend. The only one who understood. The only one who he felt loved by.

Dear Edric, I'm saying goodbye. I can't be your friend anymore. Belos found out about us meeting in secret. I can't deal with him anymore. I can't deal with anything. I'm ending it all. I'm jumping. I'm leaving to a place no one can hurt me. No one can hurt me if I'm dead right? You're my dearest friend. I'll never forget the times we shared together. You're the best person I ever met. Thank you for everything.
                            -Signed, Hunter

Edric's tears hit the paper. He Couldn't believe this. He ran to grab his staff and flew to the cliff that was most commonly used for suicide. It became known as "Cliff Jump". Please please be here. Edric thought to himself. He spotted him. The blonde haired boy with magenta eyes.

Hunter stood at the edge, looking down. Now or never  he thought to himself. He took a few steps back before running to the edge.
He felt someone grab his shirt. He was pulled back into the tightest hug ever. His back against someone's chest. He recognized this person. " E-Edric?" He stammered, turning and looking up at him.

Edric held Hunter's face in his hands, tears streaming down both their faces. "Hunter how dare you scare me like that!" Edric said softly, pressing his forehead against Hunter's. Hunter sobbed, hugging Edric and crying into his shoulder. "You're ok now.." Edric said softly, still crying.

Hunter realized how much he meant to Edric. No one would try to stop him from jumping besides him. Or even Luz would have tried to stop him. Maybe even the owl lady... Darius... The Flyer Derby team... He quickly realized he wasn't as  useless as he thought. People cared about him.

"I'm sorry..." Hunter sobbed into Eric's shoulder. "What are you sorry for?" Edric asked quietly. Hunter noticed Edric was speaking softly and quietly. Edric knew Hunter was scared of being yelled at and loud noises. He appreciated Edric using this quiet voice. "For being useless." Hunter mumbled. Edric hugged him tighter. "You're not useless. You're perfect." Edric said,  kissing the top of Hunter's head. Hunter sobbed harder. "You're perfect." those where the only 2 words Hunter ever wanted anyone to tell him.

Edric took Hunter to The Owl House and explained to Luz what happened. Luz hugged Hunter just as tight as Edric did. Eda let Hunter and Edric stay with them for the night. It was supposed to be just Hunter staying but Hunter refused to let Edric leave. He was still really traumatized and Edric made him feel calm, more relaxed and safe.

Edric held Hunter on his chest, running his hand through Hunter's hair. They where resting on the sofa (I had a fight with myself about using "couch" or "sofa"), everyone else had gone to bed. Hunter felt safe and loved in Eric's arms. He never wanted to be let go from his embrace. Edric loved Hunter with all his heart. He swore on himself to protect Hunter at all means necessary. "You're safe now." Edric said softly. Hunter blushed and snuggled closer. The two fell asleep soundlessly.

Haha angst. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this angst ass shit. Also give me requests or suggestions!