Affection (Goldirc/huntric)

This takes place before "annoying voice"

TW: THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE!!

Hunter never really experienced affection. Belos wasn't one to do hugs or anything. Sure he got the occasional pat on the shoulder or back or sometimes he got praised, but that was it. He was really touch and affection starved but didn't know it. That is until he met a green haired boy named Edric.

Edric also didn't have the most affectionate guardians. His dad was always working. His mom was like Below with the occasional pat. But he had sisters to. His sisters cared for him and gave him affection like hugs and stuff.

Hunter and Edric met up in their secret meet up spot. Edric smiled as he saw Hunter approach. Hunter sat down beside him, he was shaking a little.

"You ok?" Edric asked, concerned "Uh, yeah it I'm fine..." Hunter lied. Edric sighed, knowing Hunter was lying. "Hunter, don't lie to me." Hunter sucked in his breath. "Um... How did.... How did you know?" He asked nervously. Edric put a hand on Hunter's shoulder, making him flinch and wince. Edric raised an eyebrow. "Roll up your sleeve." Edric said. Hunter took a shaky breath, obeying and rolling up his sleeve so his shoulder showed. He had a bruise on his shoulder. His uncle had hit him again. Hunter rolled his sleeve down again. Edric was speechless.

"I'm going too kill him if he hurts you again." Edric said angrily. Hunter's ears twitched and lowered a little. Edric hugged Hunter. This was the first time Hunter had been hugged. He loved it. He hugged back, relaxing into him. Edric began to let go but Hunter hugged tighter. "No! D-don't let go!" Hunter exclaimed. Edric smiled and chuckled a little, putting his arms back around Hunter.

The two stayed like that until Hunter fell asleep. Edric noticed Hunter asleep. He didn't have the heart to wake him up. He gently and carefully stood up, lifting Hunter up with him. He was taking Hunter to his house. If Belos found out he was going to have to fight him. He didn't want Hunter being hurt anymore.  He flew up too his window on his staff, still holding Hunter. When he got there he was careful not to drop hunter as he climbed through and sat on his bed. He let Hunter lay on his chest and played with his hair. Hunter snuggled closer. Edric could tell he hadn't experienced affection, at least not in a long time. He sighed contently, eventually falling asleep.

This is shit. Whatever I hope you like it. I was watching furry videos while writing this lmao.