Chapter 163: Idea Of Escape

Back in the abandoned shed, things were really getting heated. "You're extremely, pitiful. You'll still be cowering when I slash you! ", the woman as Craaq circled her with his weapon pointed straight at her. "Pitiful is what you call someone defenseless, I am far from that. I found my identity within the syndicate and I won't let you take that away from me.", declared the anthro bunny. He charged head on at the woman, clashing with her longsword, finding the distance as he scathed the weapon.

"An identity is not meant to be delusion, your sense of self shouldn't be determined by your flaws!", remarked the woman as she revolved her sword toward Craaq. "By surprise, Craaq gave a smile, "Fighting won't change your path, or mine for that matter! You should rest and think of your mistake before it's too late!", he replied, much to the woman's surprise. "There's a man in my life that would never let ongoing frustration get the better of him, smiling through the pain.", added Craaq. He wasn't simply fighting for himself, or Fleur, but Aster, the man whose confidence he wanted to match.

On the other side of the room, unbeknownst to Craaq's admiration of her, Fleur was trembling. "You want to die today?!", she called out, lusting for the blood of the pair stalking her. "Two against one...", the first of them murmured. "What are you going to do, little Fleur?", the second added. "Too scared of a simple battle?", the third then questioned in conjunction with their teammates. The elf girl shook, clutching her sword tightly.

"AHHHH!!!", she screamed. Her face got tighter and tighter, barely keeping track of the group she was battling due to her blurred vision caused by her blind rage. She was focused as an owl on the hunt, prepared to stab anything in sight. The man and the woman refused to move, influenced by their fear and intuition. However, they didn't foresee that Fleur would lose her patience, as she finally charged one of the fighters.

As she beheld the man in her view, she couldn't think rationally. She eschewed her mind's state, so aggravated that she relentlessly smited the man's blade, every blow only making her more anguished. The man on the other side let out a terrible scream as she tore through his skin. Fleur paled, looking back at the man in despair. "IT'S OVER!", she screamed out as she watched him fall to the ground bleeding.

As the chaos went on, Viper witnessed Fleur make her fatal blow. "You're not going to win this one!", she warned her own opponents. "Go on then, chain us up...", the man of the two replied. She spun in a circle, conjuring a chain as she revolved around her space. The clattering metal swooped around, grabbing both of the weapons of the two people. "I'm going to make you suffer for what you've done!", she declared, holding them close to her. "Oh, I'm not scared of you!", the woman shouted, her face getting red as she tried to escape, but Viper bashed the pair against each other, knocking them out.

"This ends now!", screamed Viper. He was heard by Shiva and Sulena, who had already taken down three of thier opponents, but had reached a halt. "I haven't got enough venom to take them on.", commented Sulena. This gave Shiva an idea that would help the entire group, "Sulena, be sneaky and just take one of them on, my plan will handle the rest.", he whispered. Sulena nodded, spitting her venom at one of the weapon users, causing the others to flock to her.

Shiva bounded away from Sulena and set his plan into motion, spreading a thick mist around the battlefield. "Leave now!!!", he yelled so the others could hear him. He teleported toward the exit, hoping the others would follow. "Shiva, what is this?!", Fleur shouted. ''Just run!!!", he stressed once more. Fleur couldn't break her focus, only wanting to murder the woman in front of her. In the end, she was dragged out by Viper, much to her own distaste.

"Craaq, get out of there!", Fleur emphasised. As he continued to clash with the woman, he noticed everyone who could still walk rushed toward him. He had no choice but to go over them. He bent his knees as much as he could and bounced over the team of people pursuing him. "Thank God for bunny biology...", he thought. Following the others he shot out the door, closing it with force. "We are never going in there again.", he remarked.

The five of them took a deep breath after witnessing what they did. Fleur stood up, "W-why the hell did I go off like that?!", she shuddered. "I was just so reckless, so violent...", she murmured. Shiva and Sulena looked at each other, "You lost control. In a life or death situation, it's natural to be controlled by bloodlust.", Sulena comforted her. "You're safe now, and getting the information was worth the risk.", Shiva reassured. "Right.", said Fleur, finally coming to her senses again. She looked ahead toward the mansion in the distance, "I guess we have a lot of work to do, and it starts with the ice wall."