Chapter 167: Becoming Fulfilled

As the morning began to shine through at the mansion, Demitris was awake in Rou's room, having barely slept after speaking with Catoria, he noticed Rou was still asleep, but yet a heat emanated in his surroundings. He turned to the door to see what was going on, but it seemed as if it were nothing but a feeling. He walked over to the bed, and picked up Rou's hand, and placed it on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "Still tense, just like last night...", he thought.

Just as Demitris was about to kiss Rou, the sound of sizzling began to echo somewhere on the first floor where they resided. Demitris begin to shake in anxiety and forced Rou awake. "What's going on?", the blue haired man enquired. The sizzling got louder, and Rou leaped out of bed to investigate what's going on. He had a watchful eye. In fact, all of his senses were heightened, the change in environment can only mean one thing... going on, but it seemed as if it were nothing but a feeling.

"Demitris, we have to go!", Rou shouted. Demitris took a deep breath, and grabbed Rou's hand, "We have to go now!", he shouted. "What's going on?", Rou asked again. "Just go! You can't be here!", he yelled. "I promise I'll keep you safe. You do the same okay?", responded Demitris, but Rou only paid attention to the signs of a possible stalker. As they left, they were immediately confronted by the subject of their fear. "You!!! Are you back for another beating?", Demitris asked. Lin had found where the men were hiding.

"Seems you've got comfortable with someone yet again, Rou.", Lin chuckled. "He's mine! I'm letting you get away with hurting him!", the blue haired man yelled back. "Don't worry your pretty little head, brother. I won't hurt him, I've far better plans than a mere murder plot. Beating the delusion out of you is my first priority!", enthused Lin. Rou and Demitris looked in each other's eyes, "I've already damaged him, you just need to finish him off", whispered Demitris. "Just leave it to me!", responded Rou with vigor.

Rou fired a blast of ice at the mansion balcony, creating a clear escape for him and Demitris. "Go! You need to get out of here!", Rou exclaimed. Demitris sat upon the icy floe, and slid down while Rou prepared yet another attack. . "You'll never see that boy again!", he said threateningly. Demitris shouted down, "I can take the stairs, don't you worry!", projected a hopeful Demitris, but Lin immediately attacked the first floor pillars with deadly flames. "I don't think so...", the red haired man remarked.

Rou kicked at Lin's leg, who stumbled, launching fire at him as he fell, trying to catch Rou off guard, but Rou stepped back, hands together to concentrate the ice in the direction of his brother's weak spot. "Wow, you really are out to kill me, aren't you?". Rou was hyper focused on freezing Lin, the voice in his head echoed on motivating him to go further, "Free me from below...", it cried out. Rou looked down at Demitris struggling to get past the flames and began to run.

"Running away again? Now isn't that predictable?", said Lin, humoured by his brother. Rou looked back in his direction, "You think you're the morally superior one, yet never save the one you love instead of murdering someone you hate!". Lin growled and began following Rou, his hands erupting with more fire, "Just you wait Rou, you'll see that all my killing was morally justified!", he declared.

Rou steeped back and crashed into him. "That will not happen again, and I'm not going to let it!", he said, materialising an icy blade. Demitris gandered from downstairs, "Leave me be, he clearly won't leave you alone!", he exclaimed. "No! Never!", Rou yelled before jabbing Lin in the gut where Demitris attacked him earlier. "I won't let you leave here alive!" Lin spat out blood, and grinned at Rou, "It's useless Rou, you can't kill me...", he boasted. "Are you sure about that?", asked Rou in response, staring at the blood.

Lin cackled, "I've told you before, all ice can be melted! All your efforts are futile!", declared Lin. Rou waved his arm, creating a stream of ice that surrounded his brother in the fjord. "Lin, you're insane!", he stated. He continued to circle his brother's ivy restraint, "You're a fool Lin, you're not strong enough to defeat me, and you know it. You can't even hurt me because my ability cancels yours out!" he declared.

"What makes you think I can't hurt you?", asked Lin, a smile on his face. He was not going to let Rou get the best of him. He created a burst of fire, melting out of the trap, "I'm not afraid of you! You're going to run away like every time before and go off with a boy who'll die in minutes!" he declared. Rou grit his teeth, and directed a miniature glacier towards Lin. "I'm not afraid of you anymore! I'm not that fifteen year old grief stricken boy anymore!" Rou shouted. He wasn't going to find refuge anymore.