A lovely morning

(This is the outfit you'll be wearing throughout the story, as you're originally from Mondstadt)

For my friend who only likes yanderes

You awoke to the sound of birds outside your window and a small rustling in the bushes, which you assumed to be a small animal of some sort. You got dressed and headed to the kitchen, where you got yourself cereal for breakfast and poured the cereal before the milk because you're not crazy. "Time for another boring day" you thought while absent-mindedly tying your shoes and walking to work. You worked in the Tenryou Commission as an assistant detective to the famous Heizou Shikanoin.

Originally from Mondstadt, you had decided you wanted to see more of the world and learned the Inazuman language. After a while of traveling and learning about Inazuman culture and solving mysteries along the way, Heizou specifically sent a messenger to find you and invite you to work for the Tenryou Commission, which you gladly accepted as you were running low on money after having traveled for 2 years.

You approached the office and took a deep breath before entering. Some of your colleagues greeted you on the way in, others scowled in jealousy for the fact that the great Shikanoin had sought you out.

A genuine smile met yours as you approached your desk. Your boss, Heizou Shikanoin, stood there, holding a bag in his hand that wasn't propping him up against your table.

"Good morning, Y/N" he greeted, his smile never once faltering.
"Good morning to you as well, Heizou." You returned his greeting and sat down.
"Aren't you even a little curious as to what's in the bag?" He teased.
"Hmm," a smirk slowly spread across your lips. "Do I really want to know?" A hint of sarcasm in your voice.
"Open it!" He almost yelled, gently tossing the bag in your lap.
You opened the bag to find (insert favorite snack) inside.
"Aww, how sweet. Thanks, Heizou."
"Not a problem, especially not for the person accompanying me to a job today"