Part 4

(A/N: at the end of last chapter it took everything in me not to say "bet shawty bae")

You grabbed a suitcase and carefully folded some clothes into it, and then packed some reading material and snacks for the trip overseas. You packed your toothbrush, hairbrush, and other hygiene stuff with you. You went to sleep that night, making sure everything was locked and loaded after a nice dinner of Golden Shrimp Balls (a/n: balls hehe)

When you woke up, you found Heizou in a chair next to your bed, reading your copy of (favorite book) and smiling to himself.
"Heizou, what in the world are you doing here?"
"Oh, me? Well, I just had to make sure you weren't late to board the ship. Sleep well?"
He asked teasingly.
"Like a baby" (a/n: you did not wake up crying every 3 hours)
"Great, whaddya say we go out for breakfast before we leave?"
"Actually, that's not a bad idea. Step out of the room for a sec so I can change."
"And what if I don't?"
Both of your faces went bright red at this, and he laughed as he exited the room and said "I'm kidding, learn to take a joke." You threw a pillow at him on his way out and walked to your closet, changing into a nice casual blouse and shorts. You pulled your shoes on and stepped out of your room to greet Heizou again.
"Nice outfit, you ready?"
"Thanks, and yeah. Let's head out."
You had left your suitcase home because you would be heading back for it after breakfast. It would turn out that the breakfast menu at Shimura's was pretty awesome. And the drinks were really good.

You both went back to your homes to get your suitcases and met at the office to pick up some paperwork, and when you arrived at the docks you found he intended to take the renowned Crux to Liyue.
Standing just beside the plank was the legendary Captain Beidou, who you naturally asked to autograph your suitcase.
Heizou smiled at how adorable you looked whilst admiring Beidou.  
"I'll show you to your cabins, right this way detectives"
Your cabins are right next to each other, which he smirks at and you gently elbow him. You both go into your cabins to unpack and you're just finishing up when you hear your cabin door open, close, and look behind you.
"Hello? Who's- Heizou? What are you-?"
You found your self silenced by him pinning you to the wall.
"Y/N, you look so lovely" he said in a low voice while grinning, and you found this particular smirk of his to be very attractive.
You tried to find a way to respond to this, however your mind simply couldn't conjure up words.

Suddenly, you felt his lips pressed against yours, and felt inclined to kiss him back.
The kiss both felt like it was forever and that it ended too soon.
"You'll never leave my side, Y/N. I won't allow it."
With that, he walked out of the room, leaving you just as speechless as when he entered.