Part 7 shawty baes

You stared at him in disbelief. Then you began to laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"I just can't believe you would do that"  Heizou smirked and took you by the hand.
"Shall we, m'lady?"
"Of course" You stammered in an attempt to forget what he said about Kazuha a moment ago.
You two walked around the ship hand in hand, and if he saw Kazuha he pulled you in another direction. You had some interesting conversation with Caption Beidou about where she got the ship and some of her tales at sea. She had slain the sea monster known as Haishan before she'd even received her Electro vision. Now that was impressive. Her name carries much weight across the seas of Teyvat, and even treasure hoarders will quiver at her command. She is truly an impressive woman, and she even has special connections (cough cough) to the Tianqian of Liyue Harbor. Beidou brings Ningguang info, and Ningguang allows her to break certain laws to get what she needs. She had recently taken a certain famous Traveler to Inazuma to abolish the Vision Hunt Decree, and was instrumental in helping Watatsumi Island's forces defend themselves from the Decree. You gushed over Beidous achievements for a little while longer, and then went to explore the ship a bit more with Heizou. Your hand was getting sweaty so you released each other's hands and you slid your arm around his waist and he put his around your shoulders. You walked around like this for a while and danced around on the main deck of the ship while Kazuha and Beidou watched from afar, making the average comments one would make about such a lovey dovey scene. It was lunch time by now, and you had packed some sandwiches, so you both went back to your cabin and had a cute little lunch at the little desk inside the cabin. When you were both done, you went to stand up, but he pulled you onto his lap by the waist and kissed you.
"Do you love me, Y/N?"
Unsure how to respond, you looked away. You couldn't deny that he gave you butterflies in a way, but you could also attribute that to the fear of his obsessive behavior. He pulled your face back towards himself and whispered in your ear
"You don't have a choice in loving me"
He had whispered in the breathy kind of way that makes your hair stand on end and your face go red. You tried to move away, but one of his hands was still firmly around your waist, and the other holding your face. He kissed you again, and this time, you put your hands up to his face and kissed him back.
"I think I do love you, Heizou."