Part 12 you silly babies

The two of you made your way to the cabins, and once you were inside he put his hand over your mouth and whispered softly "I know you saw what I did"
A shiver ran down your spine and he continued to whisper "It's alright, I know you won't tell anyone. Because if you do, I'll kill you as well."

The fear was beginning to overwhelm you, and your vision blurred out and you fell back into Heizou's arms. The next thing you knew, you woke up in your cabin with your luggage beside the bed and a note from Beidou, telling you to come out to the deck when you awoke.
You smoothed yourself out, making sure you didn't look like a mess. Then you proceeded up to the deck. When you got there, the prettiest sunset you'd ever seen was stretching its light out across the sea, and you swore you'd never seen anything more beautiful in your life.
There were sudden footsteps behind you, and you turned around to see none other than Heizou, who wrapped you in the biggest hug ever once he reached you. You hesitantly hugged him back. You couldn't act the same around him anymore knowing what you knew. You gave a weak smile but the rest of your face and your body language gave away your worry. He cupped your face in his hands and concernedly questioned you.
"Are you alright? Did something happen while I wasn't here?"
"No Heizou, I'm alright." You barely managed to get the words out without crying.
"Well, that's good then." he declared, removing his hands from your face and pulling you in with his right arm. You wrapped your left arm loosely around his waist. You and Heizou made your way over to the crowd of people and Huixing approached you and beckoned you both to join in on the drinking. Agreeing simultaneously, you had released your arm from around his waist, while his remained tightly around your shoulder.

A while later, you'd managed to detach him from you and had drank quite a lot. So had many of the other crew members, and amongst the revelry you hadn't noticed that Heizou had drank little to nothing. A male crew member began to approach you, and you spoke with him for a bit before his questions began to become a bit overwhelming and personal. You tried to excuse yourself but he put a hand on your shoulder and squeezed it tightly. He asked where you thought you were going, and Heizou was glaring right at you two. If only you were sober enough to remember he was there and that you could call for help. However, because you didn't seem to be acknowledging him, he walked over with an eery calm in his stride, and a look on his face that would kill if looks could. He approached the man next to you, and with out a word pushed him over the edge of the boat. There was no way back up either since you were in the middle of the sea. Heizou then turned to you.
"Why the hell didn't you ask for someone to help you?"
"I..." You barely managed to stammer out the word in your drunken and frightened state. You hiccupped relentlessly, and Heizou realized he'd get no words out of you at this moment. He brought you back down to the cabins, and sat you on your bed. He left briefly and came back with some water, which he helped you drink because he didn't want you spilling it all over the place, because, again, you were drunk. Heizou then laid you down and pulled up a small chair next to you.
"I'm going to stay right here until you fall asleep, alright?"
You nodded sleepily, then drifted off into a dreamless slumber.