Part 9 you fiends

When you awoke, your vision was dark and for a moment you thought you were either blind or dead. Then you remembered last night, and were able to relax.
"Are you alright? Your heartbeat and breathing sped up for a moment there."
Despite being aware he was there, hearing someone else's voice first thing in the morning wasn't something you were used to and it startled you. You shook a little at the sound, and he pulled you closer in.
"It's alright, you're alright." He whispered soothingly.  The rest of the trip to Liyue was uneventful for the most part. You arrived in Liyue, and were informed upon arrival by a member of the Millelith that you were expected by Lady Ningguang in the Jade Chamber. You were given the password, and up you went. You were both in extreme awe at the fact that the place was floating. You made a mental note to ask someone about this later. Your meeting with Ningguang was swift and to the point. She explained that your job was to investigate the anamoly in the Chasm, and that you would be rooming in the Jade Chamber's guest rooms until you were done.

"Now, will you be needing one room or two?" Ningguang asked with a sly smile.
Before you could even open your mouth, Heizou volunteered a response. "One!" He said gleefully.
"Alright then. Just try to refrain from making too much noise. My secretary, Ms. Ganyu, will show you to your room. You couldn't even protest the room arrangements because Heizou was already dragging you by the hand to follow Ganyu.
As you walked, she explaining that your luggage would be brought up personally by the Yuheng since you were doing everybody a favor with your investigation.
She then told you that if you wanted the breakfast, lunch, and dinner that was served to special guests, each meal would happen at 7am, 1pm, and 6pm.
"Enjoy your stay" she said politely, shutting the door behind you both.
Looks like you were alone together. He took you by the hand once more, and took your waist in his other.
"Care for a dance, m'lady?"
"Of course" You rested your free hand on his shoulder, and slow danced in silence for a while.